Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#48514 - 02/19/13 12:06 PM Nozomi Forum Group
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
There used to be some series-specific promotional forums under the Nozomi group (now Nozomi and Lucky Penny), including forums for Emma, Utena, The Third, etc. Have all the posts under those forums been deleted? I was searching for some information that I think was posted in one of the topics under the Utena forum, but they don't appear to have been relocated to the Nozomi general forum.

Advertisement
#48516 - 02/19/13 12:48 PM Re: Nozomi Forum Group [Re: Stefanie]
Richard Harms Offline

UPSF Admiral

Loc: Des Moines, Iowa, US
They've been hidden, but not deleted. It probably wouldn't take too much to move the contents of them to the general Nozomi forum, so the old content would be archived indefinitely. I'll talk to someone else here, and make sure my understanding of what's been done is correct, too.

#48519 - 02/19/13 01:09 PM Re: Nozomi Forum Group [Re: Richard Harms]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
Thanks! grin

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.