Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#48367 - 02/14/13 11:56 PM amazon purchases
ChaosBlade666 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

sometimes they have rly good deals other times nada but i find that no matter what evrytime i order from them dvd wise the package is nevr mint...it bothers me evn tho its only the cardboard cover. like a slipsheet or w/e....when i order directly from rightstuf usually its near perfect condition ,,,idk if its just my luck or what but :3

Advertisement
#48379 - 02/15/13 08:34 AM Re: amazon purchases [Re: ChaosBlade666]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
We aren't really supposed to discuss competing online markets on the board.
This having been said, I order a hell of a lot of media from amazon & can hardly think of any instances of faulty packaging. Especially as of late.

#48381 - 02/15/13 10:10 AM Re: amazon purchases [Re: Gevin]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Gevin
We aren't really supposed to discuss competing online markets on the board.
This having been said, I order a hell of a lot of media from amazon & can hardly think of any instances of faulty packaging. Especially as of late.

I believe they don't want you linking to them.
I'm not to sure about how far you can go when it comes to talking about Anime on Amazon ( or other sites ) , that Rightstuf also has in stock.
But common courtesy seems to be a good rule of thumb there.

Iíve never had a problem talking about Live Action or Anime that Rightstuf ether doesnít have or the Anime is OOP ( out of print ).

But saying "donít buy that at Rightstuf, get it at 'insert name here' instead".
That would be a no no.

Thatís just me, Iím sure someone in Customer Service might see this Post and give you the low down on it.

P.S.
I donít think ( Theyíve never jumped on me about it ) bringing up the faults of other retailers is a problem.
I've bitched about bad service from other Retailers all the time in the Forum.
Just end the Post with Rightstuf Rules ! grin

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.