Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#44683 - 11/11/12 10:24 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Yeah i hate when you get teased for so long. Honestly i still havnt played the games but its on my wish list

Advertisement
#44686 - 11/11/12 10:35 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: Animejr]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Animejr
Honestly i still haven't played the games but its on my wish list

ZOE 1 isn't too bad. ZOE 2 is just pure awesome and it still holds up quite well even today.

Picture piloting a Gundam from the Gundam Wing universe. That's how the game feels. You are piloting one very powerful mech (that flies and hovers), but your enemy has a few ace pilots and a lot of computerize units (like the Mobile Dolls).

My personal favorite part is playing the first stage, where you are on a winter planet. Ice glaciers everywhere, it's snowing hard and all of a sudden a swarm of 50 unmanned mechs come after you. The amount of power your mech has can easily kill them (beam cannons, light sword, vulcans, etc..). Plus you can grab a mech and throw them into the glaciers (very pretty looking).

#44762 - 11/12/12 06:59 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
Also a new Chrono title would be an awesome installment to the saga. But after years of reading and research about anything new about it, well its only be a dream come true... But HEH! A new DLC game for a new Chrono installment wouldn't be a bad start. =DD

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.