Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#43243 - 10/12/12 03:34 PM Customer Service
Victim Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Massachusetts
I'm not quite sure where this thread should go, so if it's in the wrong place please fix it for me.
Today, after ordering a ton of stuff, I found one box that was heavily damaged, so I asked for help through live chat (taking about 5 minutes in total) and then was told I will get a replacement. I am super impressed by this excellent customer service that even the biggest of companies can't compete with. Apart from this time, I have used live chat a few times and they have all been quick and helpful in any questions. I guess I just wanted to say that RightStuf is AWESOME and I'm looking forward to buying from here again!

Advertisement
#43244 - 10/12/12 04:56 PM Re: Customer Service [Re: Victim]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Victim
I'm not quite sure where this thread should go, so if it's in the wrong place please fix it for me.
Today, after ordering a ton of stuff, I found one box that was heavily damaged, so I asked for help through live chat (taking about 5 minutes in total) and then was told I will get a replacement. I am super impressed by this excellent customer service that even the biggest of companies can't compete with. Apart from this time, I have used live chat a few times and they have all been quick and helpful in any questions. I guess I just wanted to say that RightStuf is AWESOME and I'm looking forward to buying from here again!

grinYou said it Victim... RightStuf Customer Service is Totally Excellent !!! grin
I and many others have said the same thing here on the Forum about RightStuf Customer Service..

*Other businesses would do well to use them as a Guide as to how their Customer Service should be run*

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.