?
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11
Topic Options
#69565 - 05/16/14 03:10 PM Re: I found this on YouTube. [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Science fiction oft becomes reality. If this is the science fiction of the future… kiku says there may still be hope for us.

Solar Roadways

Looks like it would be great, but I fear "Big Energy" will try to squash this till of course it's to late.
Than they'll jump into it as the only game ( figuratively speaking ) in Town they have left to play.
And they'll try to own it as well, and squash the little guy

Advertisement
#69674 - 05/18/14 11:03 PM Re: I found this on YouTube. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Sounds interesting, but how long would it take to change all the roads in the USA to that?
Seriously there is an off ramp/access road project nearby that has taken over a year to do pretty much nothing yet.
This is in Texas, which has OK weather often, so not sure what the delay is...

#69678 - 05/19/14 12:02 AM Re: I found this on YouTube. [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Sounds interesting, but how long would it take to change all the roads in the USA to that?
Seriously there is an off ramp/access road project nearby that has taken over a year to do pretty much nothing yet.
This is in Texas, which has OK weather often, so not sure what the delay is...
Who knows? Maybe a merger between the power companies and the highway department would expedite the work.

#69957 - 05/27/14 12:13 AM Re: I found this on YouTube. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.