#72147 - 07/14/14 10:26 PM Re: Has anybody noticed? [Re: BWBODDY]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Originally Posted By: t-Roy
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Dude-I've been at it for 7-almost 8 years now, it's just that you don't want to wear out your welcome. Sometimes it just isn't worth the effort to reply to every little post.

Well, I'm sure you've noticed I don't go anywhere near the posts/converasations in the forum for all those cutesy moe fanservicey titles - and that's a pretty large portion of the posts in here, haha! laugh I almost never post replies to those (unless I'm just trolling, lol! wink )

eh, I may get 5 or 6 posts in here a day, just commenting mostly on stuff I am somewhat familiar with... so that's definitely not a lot. But I do usually learn a lot of stuff about different anime that way!

Wait - let's double-check to see if I get my math right... 11 months = 335 days, 2000 posts / 335 days = 5.97 posts per day - ah, right on! wink grin

In one defunct forum I ran over 8000 posts-yikes!!

Great !! ....
Can you do the math for mine ? ....
grin

If I did the math correctcorrect, yours comes out to around 7 posts a day, Bdub! Troy should double check that, since Math has never been my strong suit wink

I average 2 posts a day apparently lol.

Advertisement
#72148 - 07/14/14 10:30 PM Re: Has anybody noticed? [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: KyleMills

If I did the math correctcorrect, yours comes out to around 7 posts a day, Bdub! Troy should double check that, since Math has never been my strong suit wink

Hahaha, Thanks Kyle !
I'm just too Lazy to bother with the Math myself laugh ...

#72152 - 07/14/14 10:59 PM Re: Has anybody noticed? [Re: BWBODDY]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA

Hahaha, Thanks Kyle !

How will you ever be able to count all the flying pantsu in HLP, then, Bdub? wink

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

#72159 - 07/15/14 01:25 AM Re: Has anybody noticed? [Re: t-Roy]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: t-Roy

Hahaha, Thanks Kyle !

How will you ever be able to count all the flying pantsu in HLP, then, Bdub? wink

Sorry, I was to busy just marveling at them as they flew by... Oh what a sight ! ...
smile

#72167 - 07/15/14 12:53 PM Re: Has anybody noticed? [Re: KyleMills]
GuilewasNK Online
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Virginia
In light of watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time, I noticed that Ranma's girl voice is different after the first disc. Does an actor being recast ever bother anyone? I understand if you're numerous seasons in and you have to recast (like Dameon Clarke's character in Case Closed.) But if you're only 6 or so episodes in, why not just go back and redub it before release?

It doesn't matter to me the much. I'd prefer the same actor, but it just may not be possible sometimes. In the case of Ranma, I prefer Sarah Strange but I have no problem with the job Richard Ian Cox did. It's tough following someone elses work like that, and not everyone would have the courage to do so.

2349 discs and counting... http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

Page 70 of 70 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.