Topic Options
#49180 - 03/06/13 12:48 PM Re: No new hentai! [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
This is up for per-order Don'tTell My Mother
Does anyone know if this is itís own actual Anime or is it just an ASM Clip Show ???

It's a clip show.

It appears that Right Stuf censored the title and the cover art is already available on ASM's site. The full title is "Don't Tell My Mom I'm a Whore".

Ha,ha... grin I was just coming on to say that ( here's what I was going to post )

I just went to their Site and yes, itís a clip show.
And on their Site itís called.
"Don't Tell My Mom Iím a Whore"

#49197 - 03/06/13 06:03 PM Re: No new hentai! [Re: BWBODDY]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Does anyone know if this is itís own actual Anime or is it just an ASM Clip Show ???

It's a clip show.

It appears that Right Stuf censored the title and the cover art is already available on ASM's site. The full title is "Don't Tell My Mom I'm a Whore".

Ha,ha... grin I was just coming on to say that ( here's what I was going to post )

Early on I twice fell for the ASM Hentai Clip Shows, thinking they were regular Hentai Animes.
I noticed that even on the ASM Site, the plot description ( synopsis ) sounds like a regular Hentai Anime.
Synopsis:
"You're home alone relaxing when suddenly your girlfriends sexy daughter returns from college. T
he minute she walks in she makes it abundantly clear that she's horny.
She grabs your hand, places it on her snatch and whispers in your ear, "Don't tell my mom I'm a whore!"
Your secret is safe with me."

The only thing that gives it away as a "Clip Show" is the "One hour of Young Hentai Sluts" on the Cover.

#49198 - 03/06/13 06:26 PM Re: No new hentai! [Re: BWBODDY]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's a clip show.

Early on I twice fell for the ASM Hentai Clip Shows, thinking they were regular Hentai Animes.
I noticed that even on the ASM Site, the plot description ( synopsis ) sounds like a regular Hentai Anime.
Synopsis:
"You're home alone relaxing when suddenly your girlfriends sexy daughter returns from college. T
he minute she walks in she makes it abundantly clear that she's horny.
She grabs your hand, places it on her snatch and whispers in your ear, "Don't tell my mom I'm a whore!"
Your secret is safe with me."

The only thing that gives it away as a "Clip Show" is the "One hour of Young Hentai Sluts" on the Cover.

It seems Iím caught up on Hentai thatís worth owning.
I've starting buying stuff like, the Best of Kitty DVDís, and that was a mistake.
I ordered Best of Kitty 1 - 4, two of them came in and both sucked, and on one of them the English Dub didnít work.
So I get my Money back on that one because it turns out itís not just a one time problem.
Rightstuf tested ( before sending ) what would have been itís replacement disc, and it didnít work ether.
So I sent Best of Kitty DVD 2 back, and I cancelled the other 2 that hadnít been shipped yet.
Also ordered Kitty Pleasure Pack 1 & 2, 1 came in, and it sucked, and 2 was cancelled by the manufacturer.
laugh. So I'm hitting Homers so far . laugh

The only thing out there right now is Office Lingerie, coming out later this month.

#49203 - 03/06/13 08:21 PM Re: No new hentai! [Re: BWBODDY]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
The only thing that gives it away as a "Clip Show" is the "One hour of Young Hentai Sluts" on the Cover.[/font]

That and the screen shots on the back cover. You can tell that the art designs are different from image to image.

#49206 - 03/06/13 11:29 PM Re: No new hentai! [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
The only thing out there right now is Office Lingerie, coming out later this month.

I've read a lot of good things about Office Lingerie (AKA Lingeries, Lingerie Office). Apparently it's got some great animation.

#49213 - 03/07/13 07:33 AM Re: No new hentai! [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

The only thing that gives it away as a "Clip Show" is the "One hour of Young Hentai Sluts" on the Cover.[/font]

That and the screen shots on the back cover. You can tell that the art designs are different from image to image.

Ah ( I just looked ), I didn't look at the back cover earlier....

Edited by BWBODDY (03/07/13 09:32 AM)

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.