Page 237 of 237 < 1 2 ... 235 236 237
Topic Options
#64141 - 01/27/14 07:36 PM Re: Anime Quiz [Re: No Comment]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA
Originally Posted By: No Comment
Alirght, hmm...

Name the anime that has dub outtakes in which one protagonist frequently impersonates Arnold Schwarzenegger, and another continually breaks out into song? Might be a little difficult. Of all the dub outtakes out there, this anime's are pretty well known at least, so good luck!

*crickets chirping*

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

Advertisement
#64147 - 01/27/14 08:44 PM Re: Anime Quiz [Re: t-Roy]
No Comment Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Ohio, USA
Originally Posted By: t-Roy
Alirght, hmm...

Name the anime that has dub outtakes in which one protagonist frequently impersonates Arnold Schwarzenegger, and another continually breaks out into song? Might be a little difficult. Of all the dub outtakes out there, this anime's are pretty well known at least, so good luck!

*crickets chirping*
That was probably a dud, lol. I had trouble thinking of something and that's the first thing that came to my head. I'll let it run till tomorrow, then you can go, T-roy, if no one answers right before then.

#64155 - 01/28/14 12:41 AM Re: Anime Quiz [Re: No Comment]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Alirght, hmm...

*crickets chirping*
That was probably a dud, lol. I had trouble thinking of something and that's the first thing that came to my head. I'll let it run till tomorrow, then you can go, T-roy, if no one answers right before then.

Berserk? I can't remember the singing in the outtakes, but it's the only one I can think of with an Arnold impression. GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

#64161 - 01/28/14 08:54 AM Re: Anime Quiz [Re: KyleMills]
No Comment Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Ohio, USA
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
Alirght, hmm...

*crickets chirping*

Berserk? I can't remember the singing in the outtakes, but it's the only one I can think of with an Arnold impression. GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

That's right! They're hilarious (gets a spoilerish after 7:00).

#64207 - 01/30/14 01:48 AM Re: Anime Quiz [Re: EricDent]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood

Spoilers for those who haven't watched it...

Q: When Hughes was in the phone booth just before his death, what was the information he had to tell Roy?

Bonus Q: Who did Envy shape shift into before killing him?

Edited by KyleMills (01/30/14 01:50 AM)

Page 237 of 237 < 1 2 ... 235 236 237

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.