Topic Options
#71671 - 07/05/14 12:24 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: J.E.S.]
t-Roy Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Originally Posted By: sevi
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Any word on Cuticle Detective Inerba (or whoever you spell it)?

Saw it at work (Blu-Ray Only?) for under $20.
Cuticle Detective Inaba... Probably a little too much BL undertones for the average guy to be comfortable with. I'm thinking you probably wouldn't be into it.

To show that: These 2 are brothers and that is not fanart.
Official art you say! shocked smile laugh
I... must now own this!
XD

Oooo... me too! wink grin

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

Advertisement
#71738 - 07/06/14 02:12 AM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Hmm, I didn't really mind the kinda BL stuff in Black Bultler (season 1).
Though the concept does sound kinda odd.

Not sure if it's a goof, but Heavens Memo Pad on Blu-Ray is marked at $17.99, while the DVD is at $39.99 at work.

Speaking of work, I am gonna take a 5 day vacation.
I just keep getting tired really quickly, and the pure lack of a shred of common sense vs "store policy" is stupid.

For example we have a sign right at the registers saying "we match internet prices".
Which of course leads to a bunch of hassle.
So I looked up the price of The LEGO Movie on Walmart.
It said $17.96, plus Free Store Pickup.
Yet when you choose a store it said it wasn't available until July 11.
Which I pointed out is a bold faced lie, cause I went to Walmart the previous day and they had plenty in stock.
So of course I get "yelled at" for pointing out the stupidity (they added the item to the cart & it said "available now" in store).
I mean they could have easily jumped in their car and drove about 2 miles to the nearest Walmart & bought it there for that price...but to keep the customer we took way too much time to "save the sale".

Not sure how much longer I am gonna be able to stand the sheer stupid stuff...

#71742 - 07/06/14 04:56 AM Re: On the fence. [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Hmm, I didn't really mind the kinda BL stuff in Black Bultler (season 1).
Though the concept does sound kinda odd.

Not sure if it's a goof, but Heavens Memo Pad on Blu-Ray is marked at $17.99, while the DVD is at $39.99 at work.

Speaking of work, I am gonna take a 5 day vacation.
I just keep getting tired really quickly, and the pure lack of a shred of common sense vs "store policy" is stupid.

For example we have a sign right at the registers saying "we match internet prices".
Which of course leads to a bunch of hassle.
So I looked up the price of The LEGO Movie on Walmart.
It said $17.96, plus Free Store Pickup.
Yet when you choose a store it said it wasn't available until July 11.
Which I pointed out is a bold faced lie, cause I went to Walmart the previous day and they had plenty in stock.
So of course I get "yelled at" for pointing out the stupidity (they added the item to the cart & it said "available now" in store).
I mean they could have easily jumped in their car and drove about 2 miles to the nearest Walmart & bought it there for that price...but to keep the customer we took way too much time to "save the sale".

Not sure how much longer I am gonna be able to stand the sheer stupid stuff...

Yeah that's where I bought my copy, Wal-Mart had tons of them.

Page 107 of 107 < 1 2 ... 105 106 107

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.