Start Shopping! Cart
Page 43 of 43 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43
Topic Options
#71780 - 07/07/14 12:12 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: kiku
Originally Posted By: sevi
I'm gonna go with Kotono aka Loli Black from Saint October ^-^v
That never got a stateside home video release did it? I would love to check it out.

Nope, no one has picked the series up yet. Which is why it's still on my wish list.

Advertisement
#71788 - 07/07/14 09:56 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Kaiju]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Kaiju
Tsugumi Shibata from Hell Girl

Good call. Here's a pic.

#71887 - 07/08/14 03:59 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
How about Shizuka from Doraemon?

#72015 - 07/11/14 11:31 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: EricDent]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Going a bit literal on the little part Hoi Hoi-san
from the series that has the littlest girls with guns, the Ichigeki Sacchu!! Hoi Hoi-san OVA/ manga/ and video game.
(None of which are available in the states. But you can find character figures on sale over at the "river site".)

--correction: The manga is actually available in English in the states as well, just not the OVA and PS2 Game.

Edited by sevi (07/11/14 11:36 PM)

#72037 - 07/12/14 07:02 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

from the series that has the littlest girls with guns, the Ichigeki Sacchu!! Hoi Hoi-san OVA/ manga/ and video game.
(None of which are available in the states. But you can find character figures on sale over at the "river site".)

--correction: The manga is actually available in English in the states as well, just not the OVA and PS2 Game.
OMG this needs an anime stateside! Yes, yes, and more yes!

#72042 - 07/12/14 08:54 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.

OMG this needs an anime stateside! Yes, yes, and more yes!

Too Cute ! laugh

#72108 - 07/13/14 11:37 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Here's one that shows up quite often in DearS.
She's a DearS, but also a Cat-Girl

Picture

#76706 - 10/31/14 09:08 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

#76710 - 10/31/14 10:12 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Lancaster County, PA

Oooh, lots of snaggletooth in that one for ya, EricDent - all those cute fang things! smile

#76715 - 11/01/14 12:20 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: t-Roy]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Some of my favorite girls (manga only so far):
Duchess from Are You Alice?, Nina from GANGSTA., and Nill from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage.

Edited by sevi (11/01/14 12:23 AM)

Page 43 of 43 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.