Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 127 of 127 < 1 2 ... 125 126 127
Topic Options
#74193 - 08/29/14 10:20 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
betaray fangirl Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Been watching Shaun the Sheep. Funny dialogue free shorts in claymation about a group of sheep, their guard dog, their farmer, and various other characters. Still can't get the get that laugh from the alien about the dentures out of my ears.

Advertisement
#74219 - 08/29/14 08:02 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
The November Man

Pierce Brosnan is back doing what he does best! Kicking ass all over the screen and taking no prisoners while doing it!

I've always been a big Pierce Brosnan/James Bond fan, so I knew I'd be in for a treat when this film was announced and I was definitely not disappointed. After seeing this, I felt like this was Pierce's "Never Say Never Again" (hopefully people understand this term.)

Critics have been a bit harsh on it (averaging between 6-7 out of 10), but I think that it's a bit unfair. I was promised a fun brutal espionage popcorn flick and that's exactly what I got. You should definitely see it If you want a fun popcorn movie, like James Bond or Pierce Brosnan (he's excellent in the film.)

8 out of 10. Looking forward to the sequel!

#74224 - 08/29/14 11:49 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
The November Man

Pierce Brosnan is back doing what he does best! Kicking ass all over the screen and taking no prisoners while doing it!

I've always been a big Pierce Brosnan/James Bond fan, so I knew I'd be in for a treat when this film was announced and I was definitely not disappointed. After seeing this, I felt like this was Pierce's "Never Say Never Again" (hopefully people understand this term.)

Critics have been a bit harsh on it (averaging between 6-7 out of 10), but I think that it's a bit unfair. I was promised a fun brutal espionage popcorn flick and that's exactly what I got. You should definitely see it If you want a fun popcorn movie, like James Bond or Pierce Brosnan (he's excellent in the film.)

I got it ! grin

Yeah I'm going to see it, hopefully before the 3 day weekend is over,
I'm going to try to start ( and complete ) a build out on my existing DVD Shelves ( add more Shelf's to them)
starting tomorrow. ( I'm plume out of room on them )

I'll go see it after I get the Shelves back in place

#74265 - Yesterday at 02:30 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: BWBODDY]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
The November Man

I got it ! grin

I'm going to try to start ( and complete ) a build out on my existing DVD Shelves ( add more Shelf's to them)

Glad you understood the reference! Oh I forgot to say, besides liking Bond and Pierce, if you like the Jason Bourne movies, then you should also enjoy it.
Hope you enjoy it Bruce! I sure did. Make sure to report back with your thoughts on it!

#74267 - Yesterday at 04:42 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
The November Man

I got it ! grin

Glad you understood the reference! Oh I forgot to say, besides liking Bond and Pierce, if you like the Jason Bourne movies, then you should also enjoy it.
Hope you enjoy it Bruce! I sure did. Make sure to report back with your thoughts on it!

Oh yeah I love Bourne, even Legacy > my BOURNE collection <
I'm thinking of changing the whole Bourne Collection Cover...
Leaving the Front Cover Art with Jason on the Front and replacing the Movie list on
the Back Cover with the Cover Art for Legacy. ( and just forgo the Movie List )

I wish they'd come out with a new one with the Aaron Cross character ....

#74285 - Today at 01:42 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Raiders of the Lost Ark, such a great & timeless classic.

BTW did you know that Alfred Molina was Satipo in this movie?
He's that guy that goes into the ruin at the begining with Indy.

He's also the only person that I know of that has 2 different LEGO Characters based on him (as Satipo & Doc Ock), besides Harrison Ford (Han Solo & Indy).

Page 127 of 127 < 1 2 ... 125 126 127

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.