Buying off Rightstuf.com

Posted by: Ashnee1197

Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 08:36 PM

Is it safe?
Is it quick & easy to shop?
Posted by: joelgundam01

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 08:47 PM

Yes! It's safe and easy.

Right Stuf has some of the best customer service and packaging around. Not to mention, they have a 90 day return policy.

I've been a long time customer and I have yet to find someone better than Right Stuf for my anime/manga needs. I have only ran into a snag once with Customer Service, but a quick email to Shawne Kleckner (President/CEO of Right Stuf) and the problem got resolved real quickly. It's very rare to see a President/CEO of a company post their email address to the public, so his customers can contact him.
Posted by: Animejr

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 09:09 PM

Not to count rightstuf has been around for over 15 years so must be doing something right lol

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Animejr
Not to count rightstuf has been around for over 15 years so must be doing something right lol

They are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year and they are a key player in the anime industry.
Posted by: BWBODDY

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Ashnee1197
Is it safe?
Is it quick & easy to shop?

They’re are the Best & the Easiest to do Business with.

P.S.
Welcome to the Forum grin
Posted by: kiku

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/12/12 10:48 PM

RightStuf is kiku approved. They are unparalleled in the realms of customer service and satisfaction.
Posted by: shinjiyo

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 11/13/12 02:42 AM

Yeah there great! I only started ordering from RightStuf from last year and they've been great. Last week I sent in an e-mail about a concern for one of my orders and they answer back in one or two days (I forgot) which was really fast I believe and everything turned out wonderfully!

Also their packaging is wonderfully put together. When I open up a package and see how neatly it's been done I am and feel great-full to the person who did it. Makes you want to shake that person's hand personally and give' em a big fat hug full of love. =DDDD

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 12/06/12 07:39 PM

Case and point on Right Stuf's excellent customer service.

I just received my package of Princess Resurrection and Needless Parts 1+2 (blu-ray) today. Needless Part 2 came in damaged. The case was broken and disc one broke loose and got a couple light scratches (the disc still works). I contacted CS (via chat) and they're sending me a replacement case and disc 1. It only took 2 minutes though the chat to get the problem resolved.
Posted by: BWBODDY

Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com - 12/06/12 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Case and point on Right Stuf's excellent customer service.

I just received my package of Princess Resurrection and Needless Parts 1+2 (blu-ray) today. Needless Part 2 came in damaged. The case was broken and disc one broke loose and got a couple light scratches (the disc still works). I contacted CS (via chat) and they're sending me a replacement case and disc 1. It only took 2 minutes though the chat to get the problem resolved.

I know I've done the same thing before, they are Super Good... just the BEST!