Shana III?

Posted by: kiku

Shana III? - 10/05/12 10:53 AM

Since we've been blessed with Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 1, Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 2, Shakugan no Shana S (OVA), and Shakugan no Shana: The Movie... can we expect Funimation to release Shakugan no Shana Season 3?
Posted by: zrdb

Re: Shana III? - 10/05/12 10:59 AM

Your guess is as good as mine........??

Re: Shana III? - 10/05/12 11:02 AM

Sure would be nice to round out my Shana collection; not to mention my Shana-tan collection.
Posted by: Manhiem

Re: Shana III? - 10/05/12 11:56 AM

The good news is that Funimation simulcast Shana III when it first aired in Japan. I imagine that if sales for the season 2 cluster (TV, OVA, and movie) are high enough, you can expect to see a home video release for season 3.

Re: Shana III? - 10/05/12 11:20 PM

Well, I did my part: purchased Shana I, II, OVA, & Movie. Now all I can do is hope. angel

Re: Shana III? - 03/03/13 12:10 AM

Now that my copy of Shakugan No Shana III is on the way, I was wondering if anybody could help me with the chronology. This is how the I assume I should watch them.

Shakugan No Shana Season 1
Shakugan No Shana The Movie (Recap with footage not found in the anime?)
Shakugan No Shana Season 2
Shakugan No Shana S (OVA side stories released after season 2?)
Shakugan No Shana Season 3
Posted by: SD Maruko-kun

Re: Shana III? - 03/03/13 06:19 AM

Most anime information websites have "relationship between movies/series/etc" lists/diagrams.
ANN seems to do it by indenting:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5943

Re: Shana III? - 03/03/13 11:05 AM

Thank you SD Maruko-kun. From what I can tell, ANN supports the order that I specified.
Posted by: joelgundam01

Re: Shana III? - 03/03/13 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku
Now that my copy of Shakugan No Shana III is on the way, I was wondering if anybody could help me with the chronology. This is how the I assume I should watch them.

You got the order right. Shana S was made so they could make season 3. It fills in a lot of gaps that season 2 left behind.

Re: Shana III? - 03/04/13 06:20 PM

Thank you joelgundam01. I wanted to have my facts straight before I got started... because Shana III came today! I'm admiring my battery of Shana right now. So happy.
Posted by: ninjachad

Re: Shana III? - 03/05/13 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: kiku

You got the order right. Shana S was made so they could make season 3. It fills in a lot of gaps that season 2 left behind.

So, I'm guessing I should get Shana S before watching Season 3? Gah, wish I would of known this during the FUNi sale. :P
Posted by: joelgundam01

Re: Shana III? - 03/05/13 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ninjachad
So, I'm guessing I should get Shana S before watching Season 3? Gah, wish I would of known this during the FUNi sale. :P

It would be a good idea. Season 2 derailed from the source material near the end and Shana S fixes that.

Re: Shana III? - 03/05/13 08:40 PM

I am very much enjoying Shakugan No Shana Season 1. kiku's so happy. Who'da thunk we'd be blessed by excellent tsundere loli pantsu? Whoopee! In addition to the cotton whites... that trench and katana are pretty b????in' too.