Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 58 of 141 < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 141 >
Topic Options
#44794 - 11/12/12 11:27 PM Re: Figures [Re: Hobby Ninja]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

You could maybe try that. If they don't know like for a preorder item. I would suggest using your favorite search engine and checking other sites/blog that cover figures to see what they have about it. As they will more then likely have that noted.

Advertisement
#44795 - 11/13/12 12:49 AM Re: Figures [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Originally Posted By: kiku
A few questions:

What is the difference between a nendoroid and a petanko?Nendoroid is the chibi like figures. I've never seen petanko used for a figure. I've seen that mainly use toward any anime girl with a small chest. I guess you could call a nendoroid that since they will have a flat chest

What does Figma mean?A figure with "moving" parts. Mainly means you can pose them.

How do I know if a figure is painted or unpainted at RightStuf?I've found this is easier done through other sites that are big into figures

How can I tell if I'm slowly becoming addicted to anything chibi?If you have to ask, I think you might already be there
I've found that any figure I come across online that is labeled petanko, is a chibi figure that is sitting with legs outstretched; and hands flat, palm down on the ground in front of them. Figure collecting is a deep rabbit hole indeed.

#44798 - 11/13/12 01:39 AM Re: Figures [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Figure collecting is a deep rabbit hole indeed.

That's why I always say take the blue pill. Forget seeing how far down the rabbit hole goes.

#44803 - 11/13/12 03:03 AM Re: Figures [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I don't know if even the blue pill could wipe this from my memory.

#44807 - 11/13/12 07:42 AM Re: Figures [Re: Hobby Ninja]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
It IS possible to have only one figurine. The only one I have is the Hatsune Miku "Cheerful Japan" Figma from Good Smile Company. So, you can get the Suenaga Mirai Nendoroid, and not feel like you have to buy every other nendoroid in existence.

(But that Millihiore Firianno Biscotti Nendo sitting on her Cellkull sure is cute... devil)

Edited by Manhiem (11/13/12 07:54 AM)

#44827 - 11/13/12 11:25 AM Re: Figures [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Um... uguu:

Millihoire Firianno petanko.

Leonmitchell Gallette des Rois atop her... well, I don't know what it is; but it's kick a??!

Ricotta Elmar nyan.

I'm spiralling.

#44835 - 11/13/12 11:49 AM Re: Figures [Re: Hobby Ninja]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Is there no end to the madness?

Ikaros

I don't need it, I don't need it. Pinky out, PINKY OUT!

#44839 - 11/13/12 12:12 PM Re: Figures [Re: kiku]
dark_producer Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Burnsville, MN
Is there no end to the madness?

Ikaros

I don't need it, I don't need it. Pinky out, PINKY OUT!
luckily im not buying figures right now or id order that in a heartbeat....but its so hard to resist....must....resist....

#44840 - 11/13/12 12:17 PM Re: Figures [Re: dark_producer]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

If it helps, I'm there for you man. We can be strong together. Remember, pinky out. If it makes you feel any better, I don't hink that particular figure is available anymore; but that doesn't stop her from being super duper kawaii uguu uber unyuu desu nyo... sorry, but melon Ikaros just kills me. I don't need it!

#44842 - 11/13/12 12:31 PM Re: Figures [Re: Hobby Ninja]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Petite Nendoroid... how far down does this hole go? There's no end to the kawaii!

Page 58 of 141 < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 141 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.