Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 648 of 986 < 1 2 ... 646 647 648 649 650 ... 985 986 >
Topic Options
#49732 - 03/17/13 10:30 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Animejr]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Animejr
Currently finishing berserk plus movie 1. Should be starting irresponsible captain tylor tv series follow by ova series in next few days

Thatís a good contrast, going from Berserk to Captain Tylor smile

Advertisement
#49733 - 03/17/13 11:01 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BWBODDY]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Currently finishing berserk plus movie 1. Should be starting irresponsible captain tylor tv series follow by ova series in next few days

Gotta love Captain Tylor smile I'm pretty positive you actually recommended it to me! One of my personal favorites!

#49735 - 03/17/13 11:20 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: KyleMills

Gotta love Captain Tylor smile I'm pretty positive you actually recommended it to me! One of my personal favorites!

grin

#49737 - 03/17/13 11:30 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Working on

Amagami SS+
Hyakko
Parasite Dolls

#49739 - 03/17/13 11:59 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Iím still watching Battle Athletes Victory.......
After a long day of having Microsoft, remote controlling my Computer, watching it has been even more enjoyable.
Day three of them doing this will be Monday, well, really Day Two with a Real Computer Technician.
The first day was spent with someone that was trained to try and help, but wasnít a tech.
( I didnít find that out till after 6 hours of being on the phone and Computer with him crazy )

I still canít Sign-In on Rightstuf.Com with Internet Explorer ( that is my Browser and I'm not going to change it, so don't ask smirk )
I still canít see my Saved Items or buy anything, and they can't see me cry

Okay, so I was able to talk about what Iím watching and also catch you up on my, Canít Save, Canít Buy, on Rightstuf problem.
Chow wink

edit:
P.S.

Iím not swinging by as much as I want to ( that will change, after I can sign-in again )
So I may not reply to Postís or PM,s as fast as I normally wouldÖ. Just FYI grin

Edited by BWBODDY (03/17/13 12:07 PM)

#49740 - 03/17/13 12:44 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Which is why I'm glad I do all my own computer maintaince and repair-I'm running an old version of Firefox-and it works for me!

My Anime Bluray Collection

#49754 - 03/17/13 09:59 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Finished disc 1 of The Sacred Blacksmith.

Lisa got a new outfit at the behest of Cecily, then a "Princess" shows up to try to take Aria & Luke.

Also watched disc 4 of Battle Athletes Victory.
Won't say anything but Akari is back to her usual "give up" mode.
Also a Mr. Miracle shows up to maybe train them.
Can't remember the name of the VA (dub) but he did Dietard in Code Geass, and that guy (the narrator) in FLAG.

#49771 - 03/18/13 04:17 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BWBODDY]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Kite-added hentai scenes that were inserted "just because they could be" that don't add one damn bit of value to the storyline, they actually detract from it. If I wanna watch smut like that I'll go cue up Cool Devices.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Thanks for the info on Kite.
Just kinda wondering since I see it at the used video store from time-to-time and kinda thinking "maybe that should be locked in the adult section?". <snip>
I feel just the opposite about KiteÖ

The edited version feels like it had been cut up, only with the scenes that rated it as Hentai are put back in.
( I do believe itís called the Uncut Version )

Does it seems more fluid, and better serves the story

I don't have time to look for our old conversations about this, but I agree with BWBODDY. The 18+ scenes in Kite are necessary, or the plot and character motivations make little sense... to the point where you're left with an extended trailer. Now, I do think that the 18+ scenes in Mezzo Forte (another Yasuomi Umetsu title) are a bit on the gratuitous side, and the story would still be just as easy to follow if censored; but Kite is a different animal, and the censored version of Kite isn't worth buying.

#49776 - 03/18/13 05:10 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Stefanie]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Stefanie
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Kite-added hentai scenes that were inserted "just because they could be" that don't add one damn bit of value to the storyline, they actually detract from it. If I wanna watch smut like that I'll go cue up Cool Devices.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Thanks for the info on Kite.
Just kinda wondering since I see it at the used video store from time-to-time and kinda thinking "maybe that should be locked in the adult section?". <snip>
I feel just the opposite about KiteÖ

The edited version feels like it had been cut up, only with the scenes that rated it as Hentai are put back in.
( I do believe itís called the Uncut Version )

Does it seems more fluid, and better serves the story

I don't have time to look for our old conversations about this, but I agree with BWBODDY. The 18+ scenes in Kite are necessary, or the plot and character motivations make little sense... to the point where you're left with an extended trailer. Now, I do think that the 18+ scenes in Mezzo Forte (another Yasuomi Umetsu title) are a bit on the gratuitous side, and the story would still be just as easy to follow if censored; but Kite is a different animal, and the censored version of Kite isn't worth buying.

I agree with you on Mezzo Forte ( and of course Kite )
I watched both Animes a couple of weeks ago ( I always like to watchíem both back to back )
and I actually do pay attention to those Scenes, and how well they serve ( or not ) the Animes.

#49778 - 03/18/13 08:01 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Well-again I have both "unedited" versions of Kite and Mezzo Forte and I still don't think the hard core scenes add anything at all to the storyline.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Page 648 of 986 < 1 2 ... 646 647 648 649 650 ... 985 986 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.