Start Shopping! Cart
Page 609 of 1027 < 1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1026 1027 >
Topic Options
#46954 - 01/11/13 01:52 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Now on disc 3 of The Third.
That's when some serious stuff starts happening.
First we have Gravestone, some old weapon.
Then we have The Wormhole Driver another old weapon set to blast Gravestone.
Then of course Honoka, Eeks, Bogey, and Pfife are smack in the middle of the target zone...with Honoka having nightmares & bad feelings about killing some monster/person (the first humanoid she's killed).

Advertisement
#46956 - 01/11/13 02:48 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Now on disc 3 of The Third.
That's when some serious stuff starts happening.
First we have Gravestone, some old weapon.
Then we have The Wormhole Driver another old weapon set to blast Gravestone.
Then of course Honoka, Eeks, Bogey, and Pfife are smack in the middle of the target zone...with Honoka having nightmares & bad feelings about killing some monster/person (the first humanoid she's killed).

Have you already gotten to the episode where they went "off model" for Honoka ?
( she doesnít look right )

#46957 - 01/11/13 04:01 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Wise Silver Wolf Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida, USA
Right now im watching Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, its a mecha anime with lots of action, comedy, and ecchi. I love the series so far, its a shame that it doesnt have an English dub I would buy the series in a heartbeat.

My Figure Collection

#46958 - 01/11/13 04:34 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BWBODDY]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Not sure, I am on episode 11 (did not get to watch 12 yet).
Did not notice anything different about her.

#46961 - 01/11/13 05:43 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Wise Silver Wolf
Right now im watching Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, its a mecha anime with lots of action, comedy, and ecchi. I love the series so far, its a shame that it doesnt have an English dub I would buy the series in a heartbeat.

Me too ! ( Buy the Series with an English Dub )
I actually have the Mecha Action Figures in my Wish List.

I havenít ( and wonít without a Dub ) seen one lick of the Anime.
But I like the Action Figures, my Grandson has seen them when I was looking over my wish list.

He has asked me several times when I was getting them.
Iíve explained to him ( more than once ) it will be just like with my Ultraman figure.
"Itís only for looking at, not for playing with" ÖÖ

I did buy him one ( an Ultraman ) at the same time I got mine, and itís joints are now so loose it wonít hold a pose.
And heís always handing it to me completely pulled apart, and asking for me to put it back together.
Now, he canít find it, it's in the House ( here ) somewhere.
Probably in more than one spot.

#46968 - 01/11/13 07:48 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Crap on giant mecha-except for Gunbuster, Diebuster or Godannar.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#46971 - 01/11/13 09:35 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BWBODDY]
Wise Silver Wolf Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY

Me too ! ( Buy the Series with an English Dub )
I actually have the Mecha Action Figures in my Wish List.

I havenít ( and wonít without a Dub ) seen one lick of the Anime.
But I like the Action Figures, my Grandson has seen them when I was looking over my wish list.

I thought about ordering the Mechas but the biggest ones are like 160mm which is around 6 inches and im not sure if the "model kits" have to be assembled piece by piece. I pre-ordered two of the figures from the series:

Cryska Barchenowa
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/127080

and

Takamura Yui
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/117547

with Yui being 9.95 inches tall it wouldnt make sense to display them with the mecha that their soposed to be piloting only being 6 inches tall.

My Figure Collection

#46974 - 01/11/13 11:54 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Aria: The Scarlet Ammo

#46977 - 01/12/13 12:22 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
oldcharlie55 Offline

Loc: New York
I decided to start watching RahXephon after seeing a new discussion thread for the show pop up on ANN due to its being mentioned on a podcast; it's also been sitting in my collection for over 3 years. I'm up to episode 12 and I like it so far. At first, I couldn't see why people insist on comparing this so much to Neon Genesis Evangelion (apart from Standard Anime Dogma which requires that all mecha shows made after 1996 be measured against the Holy Grail which is Eva [/sarcasm]); however, the comparison is starting to make a bit more sense, though I find myself thinking more of Super Atragon (if that show had been longer). There's still some stuff that is not making much sense, but with Chiaki J. Konaka as one of the writers this is only to be expected. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend.

#46980 - 01/12/13 04:23 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: oldcharlie55]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: oldcharlie55
I decided to start watching RahXephon after seeing a new discussion thread for the show pop up on ANN due to its being mentioned on a podcast; it's also been sitting in my collection for over 3 years.

I'm hoping to finish it this weekend.

Be sure to watch both the TV series and the movie, since IIRC both fill in gaps in each other's story...

Page 609 of 1027 < 1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1026 1027 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.