Start Shopping! Cart
Page 584 of 646 < 1 2 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 645 646 >
Topic Options
#72657 - 07/27/14 10:15 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
RosexRevolution Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Missouri
Just finished Happiness! on Crunchyroll this morning. It was alright, not something I would buy to watch again, but not a complete waste of time. I kind of just feel 'meh' about it.

Advertisement
#72666 - 07/27/14 06:46 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Katana6]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Katana6
Last night, I finished watching GunGrave. I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it. Not too many shows get me choked up, but this one did. I did not expect that type of ending, it threw me off guard the first time I seen it years ago. I tried to contain my feelings the second go around, and failed miserably. It took me a couple of minutes to compose myself to remove the disc from the PlayStation 3. I know there are people who hate the ending, but it's still a solid show. Brandon Heat's life is not a happy one, that's what makes this story so sad. I don't think I'll be re-watching this anytime soon. Wolf's Rain, Angel Beats were two other shows that were very emotional as well.
I agree. Gungrave is awesome anime.

#72690 - 07/28/14 03:24 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
The Devil is a Part Timer!

What a fun show! It wasn't perfect but it was thoroughly entertaining. There were a few great characters, no characters that I actively disliked (most shows there are at least one.) The show had a lot of legitimate laugh out loud moments. My personal favorite was the land lady (whom was obese) sent the 2 leads (Satan and his servant/right hand man) a naked photo, which made them drop to the fetal position in agony. Later on in a different episode, they're out of magic power and are anticipating an attack from the enemy, so Satan's servant pulls out the photo declaring he'd use it as a form of defense as no one would be able to withstand it LOL. It felt like a joke straight from Married...With Children where Al would show the photo of his mother in law and would cause them to scream.

My main complaint is that some of the jokes got a bit too repetitive, and a couple of the episodes weren't too interesting.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10. The story is pretty much wrapped up, but I think a second season would be nice. I'm glad I picked it up.

#72699 - 07/28/14 12:30 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Fantasista Doll

Despite probably not being the target demographic for Fantasista Doll, I quite enjoyed it. It took me back to my days of playing Yu-Gi-Oh!.

#72706 - 07/28/14 12:57 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
GirlGamer Offline

Originally Posted By: kiku
Fantasista Doll

Despite probably not being the target demographic for Fantasista Doll, I quite enjoyed it. It took me back to my days of playing Yu-Gi-Oh!.

What About Fantasista Doll Was Similar To Yu-gi-Oh!? When I Was A Teen I Was Obsessed With It. Im No Longer Obsessed But I Still Enjoy Watchinh It.

Last Anime I Completed Was Karneval.

#72708 - 07/28/14 01:08 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: GirlGamer]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

The card battle aspect is what I was referring to. If I had to liken it to an anime, it would be Angelic Layer.

#72717 - 07/28/14 02:45 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: SwatKat90]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: SwatKat90
All Gall Force installments- Human vs Alien war in space, each installment consists of different characters.

Aquarion Evol- Taking place 12,000 years after the first Aquarion series, a school bans male and female interaction, I found this to be superior to the first Aquarion.

By all you're including the difficult to find and expensive Earth Chapter?

My Anime Bluray Collection

#72722 - 07/28/14 03:41 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
GirlGamer Offline

The card battle aspect is what I was referring to. If I had to liken it to an anime, it would be Angelic Layer.

Haven't Seen That One. Can You Describe It To Me.

#72727 - 07/28/14 04:18 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Originally Posted By: SwatKat90
All Gall Force installments- Human vs Alien war in space, each installment consists of different characters.

Aquarion Evol- Taking place 12,000 years after the first Aquarion series, a school bans male and female interaction, I found this to be superior to the first Aquarion.

By all you're including the difficult to find and expensive Earth Chapter?

I just looked, and WOW! shocked
It's really up there isn't it.
I'm clad I bought all that years ago. sweat

#72728 - 07/28/14 04:24 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: GirlGamer]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: GirlGamer

Haven't Seen That One. Can You Describe It To Me.

> HERE < is the Rightstuf Item description page for Angelic Layer. ( but of course it's no longer available )

note
I just looked and the price for it is going up up up !
Now I wish I had kept the copy I once had of it.

Edited by BWBODDY (07/28/14 04:29 PM)
Edit Reason: Note

Page 584 of 646 < 1 2 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 645 646 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.