Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#71110 - 06/22/14 10:59 PM Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy
NReluctant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

I am planning on attending Tsubasacon this year and am looking for a very simple and easy costume for a guy. I wear glasses so if the character has glasses that would be a plus, but not required, and I have brown hair and would prefer not to get a wig.

I need ideas. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
#71169 - 06/24/14 03:12 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
Animelvr2 Offline
UPSF Ensign

You could be Keima Katsuragi from the anime The World God Only Knows.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/140/7/2/keima_katsuragi_render_by_avsotto-d50jcfg.png
Or Link from Legend of Zelda. His hair ranges from blond to brown.
http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/link.jpg
Hope I helped!

#71170 - 06/24/14 04:10 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
Wolfson Offline
UPSF Ensign

Rintaro; Okabe from Steins; Gate ~ Brown hair, check and a simple look, just need to similair clothing and a lab coat.
Also there's Itaru "Daru" Hashida also from Steins; Gate. Brown hair, check. Glasses, check. Simple costume, check. Also doesn't hurt if your a 'big' guy.
Nobuchika Ginoza from Psycho-Pass has dark hair and glasses and a simple look though getting that gun could be problematic.
Gendo Ikari from Evangalion has dark brown hair and glasses and a fairly simple look if my memory serves... might want to grow a short beard though as fake ones always look odd.
Negi Springfield from Negima! has brown hair and glasses and a fairly simple look.
Takumu Mayuzumi from Accel World has brown hair and occasionally wears glasses and a simple look... though his alter ego Cyan Pile does not!
Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic! has brown hair and a simple look. I went as him once years ago because I already had fatigues in my Army days just had to do a little simple scar make up.
Pace from La storia della Arcana Famiglia has brown hair, glasses and a simple look.
Takashi Komuro from Highschool of the Dead has brown hair and a simple look as does Kohta Hirano. Kohta wears glasses and is a little husky but is a @$$ kicker when he gets serious!
Ryota Sakamoto from Btooom! has brown hair and a simple look as well.
Misato Suguru from Mahoromatic has brown hair and glasses.
Both Kyon and Itsuki Koizumi from the Haruhi Suzumiya series have brown hair.

I'm sure there are many more but those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck and have fun! XD

Edited by Wolfson (06/24/14 04:11 PM)

#71171 - 06/24/14 05:00 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania

#71194 - 06/25/14 12:17 AM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Kio Kakazu from Cat Planet Cuties?

#71410 - 06/29/14 11:13 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
NReluctant Offline

Awesome suggestions everyone! Thanks!!

#71952 - 07/09/14 09:22 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
NReluctant Offline

I recently am thinking about possibly doing a pokemon trainer because there are so many it would be easy to make up a costume for it. Someone also suggested to me Steampunk Pokemon Trainer, it sounds cool but I am at a loss on how to do that.

#73905 - 08/22/14 05:52 PM Re: Good Cosplay Idea For A Guy [Re: NReluctant]
Jingraves Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Pull ideas from Brandon Heat or Graves from Gungraves. Graves has white but is the reincarnation of Brandon Heat so you should be able to do a Graves with brown hair and still pull off the glasses.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.