Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 23 of 30 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#67553 - 04/16/14 02:54 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Currently playing the Steins;Gate Visual Novel

Advertisement
#67563 - 04/16/14 11:15 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
Toddler Naruto Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Fair Oaks, California
I'm currently playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3), I just completed Mission 02: Raxus Prime.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

#67594 - 04/16/14 03:24 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Toddler Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I love that game! I played on the Wii. The Wii Remote was made for Lightsabers!

#68014 - 04/24/14 02:23 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
Toddler Naruto Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Fair Oaks, California
I've started playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 (PS3), I just completed Mission 02: Omega Base.

Originally Posted By: kiku
I loved that game! I played on the Wii. The Wii Remote was made for Lightsabers!

I believe the PS2/Wii version had different levels/graphics engine etc though, right?

I remember beating the PS2 version back during my High School years (I graduated July 2007).

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

#68018 - 04/24/14 04:33 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Lots of PS1 classics:

Thanks to a recent flash sale on PSN. I was able to buy eight PS1 games (Crash 1-3, Spyro 1-3, CTR and Gex 2) for $0.99 each. Sony also recently updated the firmware on the Vita, which now allows all PSP compatible software to work perfectly on the Vita. This includes all PS1 classics and PS Minis.

I'm having a blast playing Crash 2 and Crash 3 on the Vita. These PS1 classics look like crap on a big HDTV screen (via PS3), but they look fabulous on the 5.5" OLED screen.

#68108 - 04/27/14 01:40 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just beat Tales Of Symphonia.

#68251 - 04/30/14 10:48 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Tales Of Symphonia - Dawn Of The New World

I'm lovin' the cameos! I just contracted a couple of monsters into my party.

#69347 - 05/10/14 07:33 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Got through most of LEGO The Hobbit.
Then to pass the time I bought LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for 3DS.
It's a rather short game, so I beat it as well.

So I have officially played all the LEGO games (for guys) on the 3DS.
I say for guys cause there's LEGO Friends which is based off the "girls" brand of LEGO they recently brought out. I heard that game is pretty bad.

Of course there's LEGO Ninjago Nindroids coming soon.
Based on the LEGO Ninjago sets they are doing now (which is set in the future).

Still messing around with Pokemon Y.
Decided to try to get all the Vivillon patterns.
Got 10 so far from Wondertrade/GTS/People online.

Still working in a slightly more balanced "Shiny" team.
I have one too many Dragons.
Need a decent Flying or Fire Pokemon (Shiny).

If interested in a Shiny Garchomp let me know.

#69351 - 05/10/14 01:14 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Pinball, Pinball and More Pinball! laugh

Over on the PS3 and Vita, I've been playing Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within table pack that released last week. This table pack contains four new tables, which look stunning and they are all pretty challenging.

On my tablet, I've been playing The Pinball Arcade. Yesterday, I bought Junk Yard, while High Speed I bought last month got a nice update. I've been also playing Black Knight 2000 and Who Dunnit.

For those that are interested, The Pinball Arcade has amazing Free-To-Play mode for iOS and Android devices. You can play any table for free, but with a score limit. You still get a lot of bang out of it.

#69354 - 05/10/14 01:46 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Has anybody played Disgaea DS?

Page 23 of 30 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.