Start Shopping! Cart
Page 509 of 646 < 1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 645 646 >
Topic Options
#64566 - 02/07/14 02:52 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Well, it seems that both the Mel Brooks/Gene Wilder Movie Collection & the Revolutionary Girl Utena Collection will have to wait.
Since Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga ( bluray collection ) just came in, and it gets bumped to the front of the viewing line .....

Aren't you a little old for Twilight? smirk grin

Advertisement
#64568 - 02/07/14 03:37 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: t-Roy]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: t-Roy
Well, it seems that both the Mel Brooks/Gene Wilder Movie Collection & the Revolutionary Girl Utena Collection will have to wait.
Since Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga ( bluray collection ) just came in, and it gets bumped to the front of the viewing line .....

I know, I'm so ashamed ........
I can't believe I like it either ....

edit
I moved this to "What did you just watch (non anime)?"

Edited by BWBODDY (02/07/14 04:47 PM)
Edit Reason: edit

#64569 - 02/07/14 04:04 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
WoadyB Offline
UPSF Ensign

Last anime I completed was High School D X D on DVD and Wanna be the Srongest in the World on Crunchyroll

#64571 - 02/07/14 04:14 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
sevi Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: kiku
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
Just finished up Medaka Box: Abnormal and it ended on a pretty big cliffhanger. I hope season 3 gets made or at least Viz licenses the manga.
Yeah, they just kind of left us there. Where's Season 3?

Unfortunately Abnormal did not do well in Japan. Which is a shame because pretty much the majority of fans consider the Minus arc (which would be Season 3) the best part of the series. As for the manga, considering the series ended last April, I don't think Viz has any intention of releasing it at this point. Especially since they've skipped over a lot of other series lately like Assassination Classroom, Sket Dance, Beelzebub and several other big Shonen titles.

#64577 - 02/07/14 05:24 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: t-Roy]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.

I got the complete bluray box set from BB when it was their exclusive and watched it then sent it to my daughter-it was ok but nothing special.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#64582 - 02/07/14 11:34 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: zrdb

I got the complete bluray box set from BB when it was their exclusive and watched it then sent it to my daughter-it was ok but nothing special.

I watched the first 3 films with my girlfriend. I honestly am not one of those guys who will rip on something just because it's "cool" to do. But Twilight honestly has 3 of the worst lead actors and acting in general that I've ever seen in a film. Not an ounce of charisma between the lot of them. It sickens me that I wasted 5-6 hours of my life on these films.

#64584 - 02/07/14 11:45 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: KyleMills]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: KyleMills
I watched the first 3 films with my girlfriend. I honestly am not one of those guys who will rip on something just because it's "cool" to do. But Twilight honestly has 3 of the worst lead actors and acting in general that I've ever seen in a film. Not an ounce of charisma between the lot of them. It sickens me that I wasted 5-6 hours of my life on these films.

Lol, poor B-dub! Don't worry about trying to hide your post over in the non-anime thread now - we've all re-quoted it enough times here that no one will ever miss it! wink whistle

#64585 - 02/07/14 11:50 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: KyleMills]
sevi Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: KyleMills

My condolences, Kyle. Seriously... I feel for ya.

#64587 - 02/08/14 12:22 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: sevi]
t-Roy Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I watched the original Appleseed movie the other night - I had started it a long time ago, but forgot all about it until I began watching it and realized I had seen the beginning before. It was actually a pretty good story, even though it had those giant mechs near the end... we all know how much I like mecha, lol... smirk

Tonight my daughter was finishing up a re-watch of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series on the living room TV, so I sat down and watched the last 5 episodes with her - starting with the fire nation's "Avatar play" episode (love that one!) and the big dramatic 4-episode ending... always a very satisfying watch! cool

#64590 - 02/08/14 03:03 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Just finished OniAi and it was a blast. If I had to pick a favorite girl it would have to be Arashi. I would gladly buy a season 2, if they ever decided to make one.

Page 509 of 646 < 1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 645 646 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.