Start Shopping! Cart
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#64354 - 02/02/14 01:17 AM Re: Blessing Of The Campanella case [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I have a s**t load of these cases and I've gotten really pissed with the older ones-the so called "death grip" variety. What I finally found out-after much experimenting-was the proper way to extract the discs without cracking the disc's hub. Just put the case on a soft surface and push the crap out of the ring in the center of the hub and out they come.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#64673 - 02/10/14 11:02 AM Re: Blessing Of The Campanella case [Re: kiku]
IceCode Offline
UPSF Ensign

Speaking of DVD packaging cases from Nozomi/Lucky Penny, what are the planned case widths for the final two volumes of Aria? I purchased another series' artbox that can hold 4 standard size DVD cases just for all the volumes of Aria.

From my understanding, the final two volumes of Aria have 5 DVDs compared to the first two volumes which only have 4 DVDs. I see that Nozomi is experimenting with different DVD cases at the moment, so I was a bit curious to see if the artbox I will have set aside will function for the purpose I bought it for. Thanks!

EDIT: I guess I could also ask what cases are currently being used for the Tylor liteboxes as a reference, seeing how the TV-series has 5 DVDs and the OVAs have 4 DVDs.

Edited by IceCode (02/10/14 11:11 AM)
Edit Reason: added content

#64927 - 02/16/14 04:33 PM Re: Blessing Of The Campanella case [Re: IceCode]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: IceCode
Speaking of DVD packaging cases from Nozomi/Lucky Penny, what are the planned case widths for the final two volumes of Aria? I purchased another series' artbox that can hold 4 standard size DVD cases just for all the volumes of Aria.

From my understanding, the final two volumes of Aria have 5 DVDs compared to the first two volumes which only have 4 DVDs. I see that Nozomi is experimenting with different DVD cases at the moment, so I was a bit curious to see if the artbox I will have set aside will function for the purpose I bought it for. Thanks!

EDIT: I guess I could also ask what cases are currently being used for the Tylor liteboxes as a reference, seeing how the TV-series has 5 DVDs and the OVAs have 4 DVDs.

I'm just glad I got the originial releases of Aria-the booklets and cases are gorgeous.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.