Start Shopping! Cart
Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#61096 - 12/02/13 06:16 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: Cheap One]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Seven Seas is at it again.

D-Frag has been licensed

Will probably read this series unless I find out one of the female characters is one of those now fairly standard " look at the retarded fujoshi aren't those types of girls annoying and/or stupid because they aren't awesome like us otaku" characters.

Advertisement
#61100 - 12/02/13 07:02 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: sevi
Will probably read this series unless I find out one of the female characters is one of those now fairly standard " look at the retarded fujoshi aren't those types of girls annoying and/or stupid because they aren't awesome like us otaku" characters.

I love the discussion on Outbreak Company when they are fighting over which train of thought should be taught at the school that the MC has opened up. He wants to teach the people the ways of the Otaku and the girl wants them to learn the ways of the Fujoshi, it is so amusing.

#63007 - 01/06/14 09:56 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: Cheap One]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Crunchyroll has added 3 new titles to their manga service:

Inside Mari , Silver Nina , and Love Theory

Silver Nina is supposed to be similar to the pre-time skip Bunny Drop; and Love Theory kinda seems like an ecchi version of Genkaku Picasso. I'm not sure what Inside Mari is like as the description was kind of vague. Possibly similar to Welcome to the NHK if it were from the normal girl's perspective instead of the NEET character? With body swapping like Kokoro Connect? Or something more like Midori Days?

#63206 - 01/11/14 01:12 AM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Not technically a new license but D Gray-man volume 24 is going to be released August 5th ^-^v+

#63299 - 01/13/14 05:30 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Vertical has licensed the Witch Craft Works manga. The first volume is slated to be released in September.

Edited by sevi (01/14/14 03:10 PM)
Edit Reason: Fixed title

#63336 - 01/14/14 05:45 AM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Vertical has licensed the Witch Works manga. The first volume is slated to be released in September.

You mean Witch Craft Works?

#63350 - 01/14/14 03:10 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: joelgundam01]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Vertical has licensed the Witch Works manga. The first volume is slated to be released in September.

You mean Witch Craft Works?

Yeah, thanks for fixing that, joel. It should have read Witch Craft Works. Having a blond moment :3

#63450 - 01/16/14 04:12 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Seven Seas is hinting at a new license with "Junko Mizuno meets H.R. Giger. They won't be revealing the license for a while though.

#63452 - 01/16/14 04:42 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: kakashi12210]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
Seven Seas is hinting at a new license with "Junko Mizuno meets H.R. Giger. They won't be revealing the license for a while though.

Sounds intriguing. I assume they mean it'll be similar to Mizuno's work and not actually one of her series. Still on the fence about getting her Little Fluffy Gigolo Pelu. Not because of the subject material but because it's pretty uncertain that we'll actually get the third and final volume.

#63673 - 01/20/14 06:32 PM Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga [Re: sevi]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Crunchyroll has added 2 more manga series:

Okitenemeru (Hitori Renda)
And
Star Light Woman (Rie Kanou)

Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.