Start Shopping! Cart
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#6165 - 01/04/09 12:05 AM Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license
Chrisc Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Massachusetts
Kanon 2002 < I would imagine most people that bought 2006 Kanon wants to see this.
Sister Princess Repure < Its a retelling of ADV's Sister princess Story. Not a sequel.
To Heart: Remember My Memories < Next sequel to Right Stuf anime To Heart.
To Heart 2 & three OVA's < Spinoff of the original To Heart

But only if you dub them, except Kanon 2002.

Advertisement
#6176 - 01/04/09 10:52 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
Otaku Review Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Oregon Coast
I would completely agree with licensing the rest of 'To Heart', I think one of the big reasons why I didn't care for the first season of 'To Heart' was simply because it felt so incomplete with too many loose ends. If I saw the next few seasons my opinion might change and I could appreciate it more.

As for 'Sister Princess: Repure', I'd get that in heartbeat but I don't really agree that it's a retelling of the story. The TV version was kind of a hack job to put the characters into a cute harem situation (which don't get me wrong, I loved that series and still rewatch it) but Repure is much more faithful to the manga... or so I've been told.

Otaku Review
Twitter
MySpace

#6362 - 01/08/09 02:59 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Otaku Review]
Mr Protocol Offline
UPSF Ensign

Well, FWIW, "Toradora!" is shaping up to be one of the funniest, most subtle anime I've seen yet. No simple solutions, and characters exchanging wordless looks - you don't find that sort of thing very commonly.

This anime is just about enough to give "tsundere" a good reputation again. I've grown quite attached to these characters. Palmtop Tiger, indeed.

#6530 - 01/11/09 03:08 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
samuraisgt Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Jacksonville,IL,US
I agree with Chris1978 Id like to see right stuf dub them too.Id also like to them dub Rosario Vampire.

Edited by samuraisgt (01/12/09 05:29 PM)

#6535 - 01/11/09 08:30 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: samuraisgt]
Chrisc Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Massachusetts
I would rather Funimation license and Dub Rosario + Vampire. Unless it was licensed by Kadokawa Pictures USA first, like The Third:The Girl with the Blue Eye.

Edited by chrisc1978 (01/13/09 06:43 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed ADV due to loss of respect

#6545 - 01/11/09 02:17 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
One title that I would really love to see come up here is Banner of the Stars 3. It's only a two episode OVA, so a one disc release would take care of it.

#6675 - 01/13/09 04:39 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
Risami Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

kimikiss pure rogue and H20 foot prints in the sand smile

#6676 - 01/13/09 04:44 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
One title that I would really love to see come up here is Banner of the Stars 3. It's only a two episode OVA, so a one disc release would take care of it.

Ditto. It would be nice to see this series fianally liscensed and completed. Why this isn't liscensed along with the rest i still wonder about.

#7045 - 01/24/09 06:04 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: stargates]
zentropa Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: Minneapolis
I would like having a domestic release of Macross Zero.

#7051 - 01/25/09 12:55 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: zentropa]
CandyCandy Offline
UPSF Ensign

Seeing how Gakuen Alice got picked up, I would REALLY love to see Ashita no Nadja (Nadja of Tomorrow) get picked up as well. Like Princess Tutu, it's one of those shows a lot of people either don't think about or notice, but once they do...I honestly can't think of anyone who's watched it and hated it. ^^;

Sadly it's like early 2000 though, so of course nobody else wants it. ._. "too old".

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.