Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#16867 - 04/21/10 07:59 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Hitobo]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Hitobo
It's relatively new, but I'd love to see Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden)get licensed.

Eden of the East (both series and movies) has already been picked up by Funimation.

Advertisement
#16892 - 04/23/10 07:15 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Hitobo]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
I think Funimation got the rights to that show.

Sorry about that didn' t seethe post above mine.

Edited by J.E.S. (04/23/10 07:16 PM)
Edit Reason: being an airhead
smirk

#16981 - 04/30/10 08:38 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: J.E.S.]
rhynoo Offline
UPSF Ensign

Is there any chance of Nozomi/Rightstuf License rescuing the rest of the Dirty Pair OVAs and Movie?

Edited by rhynoo (04/30/10 08:39 AM)

#17027 - 05/02/10 05:10 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: rhynoo]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
They aren't too hard to find or expensive right now.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#17029 - 05/02/10 06:34 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: zrdb]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Yeah, they're out there, i was able to get mine for not too bad a price.

#17781 - 06/10/10 09:20 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: stargates]
Gene Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Mayagüez, PR
There are so many wonderful series long and short and OVAs out there.
I saw the Spanish dub for Pita Ten, is cute, simple, family oriented and only around 24 episodes.
Since they're lisensing shounen ai titles I'd like to see Ikoku Romantan, is a little bit stronger, but shorter than Junjo romantica and worth it!

I'd love to see old anime shows like Remi, Treasure Island, Princess Knight and Mazinger Z, and the rest of the Mazinger OVAs and movies.

#18307 - 07/17/10 12:29 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Gene]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Maybe I've mentioned this one before-Chocotto Sister. Sure, it's quite moe, has fanservice-but at heart it's a feel good series about the importance of family and celebrating together.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#18937 - 08/22/10 05:17 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: zrdb]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
"Dennou Coil" looks like an interesting title that no one seems to have licensed yet.

I thought that "Otogi Juushi Akazukin" (Fairy Musketeers) looked like a good title for kids, but that would mean that you would have to dub it. An age-appropriate dub would make "Gakuen Alice" accessible to kids, too.

Edited by Manhiem (08/22/10 05:19 PM)

#19213 - 09/03/10 10:15 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Manhiem]
Gene Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Mayagüez, PR
To be honest I'd like to see the entire series, all 12 years of Crayon Shinchan. I know is an extremely difficult series to subtitle due to so many puns in the dialogue and pop culture references that are unkown to us in the West.

But the dub by Funimation was a horrible, horrible, terrible, awful job. It killed the series on so many levels.
Yes the main charatcer is crude and a little lewd, but at the core he's a 5year old that just wants to have fun.
These series deserve better, they were such a hit in Japan and other countries, especially in Spain. I mean it did stay 12 years in the air for a reason!

#19722 - 10/19/10 06:57 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Gene]
TenTen143 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Hawaii
is there by any chance a set release date for season 2 of Junjou Romantica??

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.