Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 16 of 30 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#59807 - 11/09/13 01:54 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Oops, forgot Ice type...

Eevee has 8 different versions it can evolve into.

Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon are the ones you probably know.
They added Espeon (Psychic), Umbreon (Dark), Leafeon (Grass), Glaceon (Ice), and Slyveon (Fairy).

Oh, BTW they actually changed Pikachu's cry in this game to sound like his/her anime voice (actually says "Pikachu").

Advertisement
#59928 - 11/12/13 04:10 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Arc Rise Fantasia

I just got my hands on a Lightship! Free roaming, here I come! It's a little old ('bout 1000 years) and needs a little work (some features need to be restored), but it flies.

#59949 - 11/12/13 04:56 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
DarkStalkers Resurrection (HD Remaster)

I really love this game series.

#59964 - 11/12/13 09:03 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I remember playing the original Darkstalkers arcade when I was young.

#60841 - 11/28/13 03:50 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
I've been playing Super Mario 3D World the last couple of days and it's very fun. I've beat that game, but now I'm going back through collecting all the stars and stamps.

#60934 - 11/29/13 09:38 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Just unlocked the final stage of Super Mario 3D World for collecting all the stamps, stars, and getting to the top of every flagpole. I can't wait to see how how it is, because I keep hearing that it's balls to the wall hard.

#61184 - 12/04/13 12:13 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

I popped Project Diva back in and beat a few more songs on extreme. Almost half way down with all the songs on extreme.

I also unlocked the final stages on Super Mario World 3D and it's pretty hard. I don't want to go in with 2 power ups, because that would make it too easy, so I'm trying to beat it going in with no power ups.

I'm a couple of hours into Tales of Graces F and it's been fun. I really like combining stuff to make newer and better stuff and I really like the combat system.

Edited by kakashi12210 (12/04/13 12:14 AM)

#61194 - 12/04/13 07:07 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kakashi12210]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just saw the box for Super Mario 3D World. There's a cat suit. I'm so jealous.

#61338 - 12/06/13 01:48 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Beat the normal difficulty on The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Got it last Sunday (had credit at GameStop so only paid $18).

It's a kinda sequel to Link To The Past (set in the same world & very similar map).

Only died 7 times.
So obviously a bit easier than normal Zelda games.
To be fair I did often have several bottles of Fairies to bring me back from the dead.

One interesting feature is that you can take on any dungeon in any order.
This is due to a new "rental" system.
A guy moves into your house & turns it into a shop.
You rent (or buy) the sub-items (bombs & so forth) from him.
The catch is if you die, he takes the items away (unless you buy them).

The other interesting thing is the turning yourself flat ability.
This lets you merge into walls to cross certain gaps & lets you travel to the other world through special portals.

The main world is still Hyrule, the new one Lorule...
Both have Princesses, Zelda is Hyrule & Hilda is Lorule.

Overall it was a fun game (a bit short though).
They try to make up for it with these things:

Finding the usual Heart Containers
Finding these little creatures called Maimai's (there's 100), if you do their mom upgrades your sub-weapons (that you own) for every 10 found.
Tower of Treachery (or something like that) a really long dungeon that is HARD.
Mini-Games like Rupee Rush, Cuckoo Dodge, etc.
Street Pass (this is a 3DS game BTW) where you fight "shadow" versions of the characters of those peoples games. Some are rather hard (you don't die if you lose).

#61347 - 12/06/13 11:01 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
For every ten found you get an upgrade?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeit, I've got at least 30 or 40 of them. I've been waiting until after collecting the whole lot to visit the mother again. Looks like I'll have to pay her a visit!

BTW- When the heck do I get running shoes & the ability to pick up "big rocks"?

Page 16 of 30 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.