Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
#56048 - 08/13/13 12:33 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: kiku]
t-Roy Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA
Originally Posted By: kiku
Cool. Now if only Blood+ would get rereleased.

+1. Blood+ is one of my all-time favorite anime series!

My recently purchased Asian live-action Blu-rays:

Flying Swords of Dragongate 3D
Assassin's Blade
Sorcerer and the White Snake
The Assassins
The Four
Tai Chi Zero
Tai Chi Hero
Painted Skin: The Ressurection
Curse of the Golden Flower
The Thieves

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

Advertisement
#56051 - 08/13/13 12:47 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: t-Roy]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: t-Roy

This is a crazy movie. If you haven't seen it before, I look forward to your reaction to this one.

#56057 - 08/13/13 08:06 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: Cheap One]
t-Roy Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Originally Posted By: t-Roy

This is a crazy movie. If you haven't seen it before, I look forward to your reaction to this one.

Well, I already viewed all of these except The Assassins... Believe it or not, my 70 year old mother loves epic Chinese period movies and all these wuxia/martial arts movies, she's watched them all with me - and by far she said Curse of the Golden Flower was her favorite yet. She loves all the opulence in the palace... I very much enjoyed it as well, and it does get pretty crazy at the end!

The Assassins I had to re-purchase - bought a copy back in January when it released, but didn't open it until a few weeks ago to watch it - and the disc was bad, did not play in my Oppo or the BD drive in my PC... and it had been too long to return it. I contacted Well Go about a replacement and never heard back from them either. So I haven't had a chance to watch it yet - and that one even has my favorite Asian-babe in it - Liu Yi Fei...

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

#57294 - 09/12/13 08:45 PM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: Gevin]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Lust Of The Dead
Parasite Doctor Suzune: Genesis

#57897 - 09/27/13 09:10 PM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: kiku]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Eclipse 37: When Horror Came to Shochiku [ The X From Outer Space; Goke, The Body Snatcher From Hell; The Living Skeleton; Genocide (Criterion Collection)]

#59174 - 10/26/13 09:46 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: kiku]
CheechMonger Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
Lust Of The Dead

They looked intriguing when I saw them on Amazon. Are they any good?

#59175 - 10/26/13 10:03 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: CheechMonger]
CheechMonger Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
I picked these up on Right Stuf's Amazon store:

A Fistful of Fuku
Art of the Gun Triple Feature: Black Angel/Black Angel 2/Pistol Opera
Karate Girl
Gun Crazy Double Feature (Requiem for a Bodyguard/Traitor's Rhapsody)

#59176 - 10/26/13 10:44 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: CheechMonger]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: CheechMonger
Lust Of The Dead

They looked intriguing when I saw them on Amazon. Are they any good?
I haven't received them yet. BTW I'm kinda curious about Fistful of Fuku. I'd love to hear about once you've watched it.

#60000 - 11/13/13 04:09 PM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: Gevin]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Lust Of The Dead 2

#62434 - 12/28/13 02:00 AM Re: What are your most recent *live-action (& non-anime/manga)* purchases? [Re: kiku]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Tropical Malady
The Iron Ladies

Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.