?
Page 45 of 302 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 301 302 >
Topic Options
#32957 - 02/20/12 05:04 PM Re: Anime News [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Big news for K-ON fans, Sentai got the 2nd season, and Bang Zoom will be dubbing (so they will have the same voices for both seasons).

This is on ANN.

That good to hear.. grin
I havenít bought Season one yet, mainly due to all of the recent changes in Releases lastly.
( Like Strike Witches 2, I'll keep it on Pre-Order till Hell freezes over if I have to, the price I got is way lower than the current listed price )

I was waiting to hear positive news about More K-ON ( Being Dubbed ) before even thinking of putting Season one on my To Buy list.
Depending on where on my To Buy list it will go and on how fast my list moves I may actually end up waiting till a combined Seasons set comes out.

But in the end I'm sure Iíll own Season One long before there is a Complete Season two DVD Set,
or a Season 1 & 2 combined Set release.

smile It looks Sweet, Cute and Funny, can't wait
smile

Advertisement
#32959 - 02/20/12 05:35 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
You might be waiting a while on a combined season one and season two set, seeing that two different companies hold the licenses. (Unless Bandai also sold the rights to season one to Sentai.)

#32960 - 02/20/12 05:52 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
You might be waiting a while on a combined season one and season two set, seeing that two different companies hold the licenses. (Unless Bandai also sold the rights to season one to Sentai.)

OIC grin
See I just don't keep up with this stuff, I'm just glad people like you are around to keep us lesser informed beings "INFORMED"
grin

#32961 - 02/20/12 06:02 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
All I can say is: YAY!
I'm so happy!
I picked up the 4 singles a bit earier so this is very welcome news.
Thank you Sentai, unlike others I luv ya. wink

#32984 - 02/21/12 12:34 PM Re: Anime News [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
My Sentai collection just keeps on getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

#33006 - 02/21/12 08:13 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Vata Raven Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: TN
Just wish Sentai would have a bit more dubbed stuff. When they license their anime, are they allowed to dub or they like Aniplex and just have dvd licensing rights?

#33007 - 02/21/12 08:28 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I would imagine that the stuff that is subbed only is licensed that way. As they appear to Blu-ray the stuff that they dub, which normally has to be licensed as well as the Japanese are very picky about stuff that gets Blu-rayed here.

#33009 - 02/21/12 08:35 PM Re: Anime News [Re: EricDent]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Big news for K-ON fans, Sentai got the 2nd season, and Bang Zoom will be dubbing (so they will have the same voices for both seasons).

This is on ANN.

You're s******g me, aren't you? No way in hell that could be true? Specially since I just dropped $80 on all four of the K-On! blurays.

#33010 - 02/21/12 08:41 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
If it is true or not doesn't really matter as long as someone picked up the series-period.

#33011 - 02/21/12 08:44 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Well-true or not-I love K-On!! just as much or more as K-On!. Probally watched my fansubs of it 4 times already-especially ep. 24 where they finally graduate-excellent concluding episode-it sends the series off the way it was meant to be ended.

Page 45 of 302 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 301 302 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.