Start Shopping! Cart
Page 2 of 367 < 1 2 3 4 ... 366 367 >
Topic Options
#5707 - 12/27/08 10:55 AM Re: Anime News [Re: WhtHawk]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
12/27/08 - Oh! edo Rocket! is the latest title to get on the list.

Oh! i think i'll pass on this one.

Advertisement
#5714 - 12/27/08 12:07 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Otaku Review Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Oregon Coast
Eh, I don't know.... kind of sounds like a very weird hybrid but it could be slightly entertaining. Plus the writer also did Gurren Lagann so that's gotta add some credibility to it.

Otaku Review
Twitter
MySpace

#5730 - 12/27/08 08:03 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Otaku Review]
Risami Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

i wish funimation was the only company ;_; i love how they pack there thinpacks its just so awsome do you think they did a rescue on fate/stay night cause its pack very similier like peach girl/negima o_o

#5742 - 12/27/08 10:05 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Risami]
LuckySeven Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Macon, Georgia, USA
Funi as the only company? I think I'd rather it not be that way. While no doubt they've become the #1 licensor in the biz, it would really be bad for the consumers if they were the only anime company. We need as many different companies licensing and selling anime as we can. We need a ADV Films (now if only they'd stop stripping extras out of their box sets), we need a Bandai (but not their crazy prices), we need Viz, we need Funimation, We certainly need another company like Pioneer/Geneon, heck we even need Media Blasters and RightStuf/Nozomi Entertainment. Only thing we don't need as far as anime licensors go are companies like 4Kids Entertainment.

My YouTube Channel
My Collection

#5749 - 12/27/08 11:37 PM Re: Anime News [Re: LuckySeven]
WhtHawk Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: KS
As much as I personally dislike what I am about to argue...

We need companies like 4Kids Entertainment. Let's start by looking at Dragon Ball Z who's initial dub drug FUNimation's name through the mud. Sadly, it was the only way to get the show on the air. Since then, the dub has become closer and closer to the original product until un-cut releases were eventually sold. This is a problem which could easily be fixed with a change in leadership.

Personally, I would have liked to see more DVD releases from 4Kids.

#5751 - 12/27/08 11:50 PM Re: Anime News [Re: WhtHawk]
Risami Offline

well what i like about funimation is there awsome prices on boxsets smile

#5756 - 12/28/08 02:20 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Risami]
Otaku Review Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Oregon Coast
For those who haven't heard yet, the latest funi license is Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo (cheap plug, I know)

Otaku Review
Twitter
MySpace

#5763 - 12/28/08 11:59 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Otaku Review]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
This is one title that i origianlly wanted to try but never got to. I've heard nothing bad on this one so i'll have to put it on the list with the other upcoming Funi releases: GSG 2,RomeoxJuliet,Strain.

#5773 - 12/28/08 01:11 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
ArinaTlover Offline

Loc: U.S.
Yeah I me too I tried it on my Psp it was ausome and recently they have made a manga out of it.

#5783 - 12/28/08 06:23 PM Re: Anime News [Re: ArinaTlover]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Seems like a bunch of retreads to me.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Page 2 of 367 < 1 2 3 4 ... 366 367 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.