#49891 - 03/20/13 07:11 PM Re: Anime News [Re: BWBODDY]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Originally Posted By: SD Maruko-kun
Discotek facebook page:
! August should be: Captain Harlock Complete Series, Cutie Honey 1973 Complete Series,

SQUEEE!!!
So pre-ordering this when it goes up on Right Stuf's site!
I needs me the girl with the teeny tiny Booty!
XD

?? English Dub ??

From what I've read, for each of their titles Discotek tries to collect any and all existing dubs, but they haven't yet created a single new dub.

Hmm, sounds like S'More Entertainment went "splat": Rightstuf just canceled " Galaxy Express 999 TV Series DVD Complete Series Part 2" from one of my orders because of "has been canceled by the manufacturer". frown
I hate incomplete series, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Discotek or someone else license rescues GE999 TV...

Advertisement
#49892 - 03/20/13 07:14 PM Re: Anime News [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I had a feeling about that. That's why I was waiting to see if it all actually got released before I went for it, and thankfully so.

#49893 - 03/20/13 07:46 PM Re: Anime News [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct

Hmm, sounds like S'More Entertainment went "splat": Rightstuf just canceled " Galaxy Express 999 TV Series DVD Complete Series Part 2" from one of my orders because of "has been canceled by the manufacturer". frown
I hate incomplete series, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Discotek or someone else license rescues GE999 TV...

Well, that is interesting since i was thinking about getting GE999 TV myself. I know what you mean about having incomplete series, don't like that either. Hopefully there will be enough of an outcry from fans for someone else to pick it up.

Edited by stargates (03/20/13 07:47 PM)

#49894 - 03/20/13 07:46 PM Re: Anime News [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Discotek facebook page:
! August should be: Captain Harlock Complete Series, Cutie Honey 1973 Complete Series,

SQUEEE!!!
So pre-ordering this when it goes up on Right Stuf's site!
I needs me the girl with the teeny tiny Booty!
XD

?? English Dub ??

From what I've read, for each of their titles Discotek tries to collect any and all existing dubs, but they haven't yet created a single new dub.

Well, two of the Galaxy Express 999 Movies had a Dub, so I did my part there and bought them

Edited by BWBODDY (03/20/13 08:31 PM)

#49897 - 03/20/13 08:26 PM Re: Anime News [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Me too. I've got Galaxy Express 999, Adieu Galaxy Express 999, and Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy; not to mention The Galaxy Railways. I guess I'll have to spend the $160.00 that I might have spent on the TV series on something else. C`est la vie.

#49900 - 03/20/13 08:57 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
It's really simple-they were releasing an inferior product and not too many people bit and they went buh by.

#49906 - 03/20/13 10:03 PM Re: Anime News [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY

S'More Entertainment is still alive and kicking. They confirmed on their FB page that set 1 bombed big time and were debating if they should release out set 2. It looks like we have their answer.

Edited by joelgundam01 (03/20/13 10:04 PM)

#49910 - 03/20/13 11:15 PM Re: Anime News [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

S'More Entertainment is still alive and kicking. They confirmed on their FB page that set 1 bombed big time and were debating if they should release out set 2. It looks like we have their answer.

They should of Dubbed it, they would have sold at least one ( to me ) grin

#49919 - 03/21/13 06:29 AM Re: Anime News [Re: joelgundam01]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

Well, I hope they allow someone else (for ex. Discotek) to take a better shot at it...
(collecting the whole Leiji Matsumoto-verse; my collection also includes things like Interstella 5555 and Fireforce DNA Sights 999.9 ...)

Getting back to a question from myself from some time ago: for the UK "Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II: The Battle For Doldrey should be out in October", so I guess that's therefor the upper boundary for a US release date...

#50063 - 03/25/13 12:11 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Holy cow! It looks like hell has frozen over.

http://www.fandompost.com/2013/03/25/freezing-getting-second-anime-season/

Color me surprised! Japanese video sales for Freezing were rather average at best (a little over 1,000 sales per volume) and Dall-Young Lim (original creator) wasn't too thrilled with the alterations.

It doesn't note the production details, which means it could very well be a reboot. It's also possible that it's going to be done by a different production team (anime studio). We'll just have to wait an see on those details.

Edited by joelgundam01 (03/25/13 12:19 PM)

Page 109 of 302 < 1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 301 302 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.