Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 78 of 119 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119 >
Topic Options
#55242 - 07/26/13 01:32 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: formerroadie]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: formerroadie
Been watching Warehouse 13. On season 3 at the moment.
I love Warehouse 13. Do you like Eureka too?

Advertisement
#55366 - 07/28/13 09:39 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Did the "pick a random movie game" I mentioned before with 5 movies.
This time counted to 42, and ended up with Sleepy Hollow.

Still a really good mix of fun, spooky, and of course shapely ladies in tight dresses.
I noticed a few more "Tim Burton" type things this viewing.
Like in the movie Pee-Wee's Big Adventure he used a couple of "googly eyed" moments. One is during the witch scene, and one is when the Horseman gets his head back.

After that I counted to 42 again with the 4 reminding DVDs, but I was not in the mood for the choice (Ninja Scroll).

#55432 - 07/30/13 12:50 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Recently watched:
Destroy All Monsters
Day After
ECW: Deep Impact
PWG: Death To All But Metal
WWE War Games: WCW's Most Notorious Match

Edited by Supermutant (07/30/13 09:18 PM)

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

#55461 - 07/30/13 04:34 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Robot Chicken DC Comics Special

#55462 - 07/30/13 05:48 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Robot Chicken DC Comics Special

I watched the whole thing last week grin

#55489 - 07/31/13 02:23 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
I watched Wolverine yesterday in 3D and I really enjoyed it. If you are going to go watch it, be sure to stay and watch the after credit stuff.

#55491 - 07/31/13 02:49 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kakashi12210]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
I watched Wolverine yesterday in 3D and I really enjoyed it. If you are going to go watch it, be sure to stay and watch the after credit stuff.

I was blowen away by the after cerdit piece, everyone went NUTS when they saw ......... laugh

#55501 - 07/31/13 04:44 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: BWBODDY]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210

I was blowen away by the after cerdit piece, everyone went NUTS when they saw ......... laugh

I was the only one in the theater watching the movie, so I guess you could say everyone went nuts during that part too lol.

#55512 - 08/01/13 01:04 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: Supermutant]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

How is that War Games one?

One thing I don't like about the WCW themed releases from WWE.
Is that they never use the host to explain what is going on.
Especially during that "Best of Monday Nitro" set (first one).
DDP was an active person during the whole run of Nitro.
Yet he didn't explain why the clips they chose were important, what his thoughts were, and so forth.

They did the same thing with the Clash of the Champions & Starcade ones as well. Having people who were at the events & not really telling why the matches were on the disc. Though it was kinda surreal seeing myself on the Starcade DVD since they show two matches from the 1993 event, which I went to (remember seeing Muta & Vader who seemed rather short).

#55540 - 08/01/13 04:53 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Got back from The Wolverine, pretty decent movie (better than Origins at least).
Kinda surprised just how much they got away with in a PG-13 movie.
A decent amount of blood, some curse words, and of course showing Jean. & Yuriko in night clothes that really didn't hide much.
I must say that Famke Jensen is still looking mighty fine, and Yuriko was cute.

Of course I knew about the "stinger" during the credits, but as usual several people left.
You would think they would know that Marvel movies LOVE to have these in them by now?

Only new trailers we got:

Percy Jackson 2
Walter Mitty

Page 78 of 119 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.