Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#53602 - 06/16/13 11:47 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've actually done more than a little outfitting for my "older" systems, namely software; plus a little hard ware. Mostly Wii, DS, 64, & Advance; in preparation for my possible forthcoming video game expenditure abstinence. Much of said outfitting was done online (Amazon). Always remember the golden rule: Buy from Amazon directly, or at the very least "Fulfillment By Amazon"; and always buy "New" whenever possible. Other than online; I've made some pretty great finds at used game stores as well, over the last year or so.

Advertisement
#54504 - 07/07/13 06:35 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: kiku]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
NISA has the license for Dangan Ronpa which is a must buy for me. And hopefully someday we'll get the anime as well. They also have the rights to Demon Gaze and Aksys has Sorcery Saga: The Curse of the Great Curry Gods; both which could be potential buys, but I'd have to see more first.

#55270 - 07/26/13 11:35 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: sevi]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

New to my list:
Kingdom Hearts 3
DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Demon Gaze
Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi
Sweet Fuse: At Your Side
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl

#55275 - 07/27/13 02:50 AM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: sevi]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: sevi
New to my list:

So is this officially coming to North America? Are is that why it is on your wish list?

#55281 - 07/27/13 12:37 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: Cheap One]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Originally Posted By: sevi
New to my list:

So is this officially coming to North America? Are is that why it is on your wish list?

Looks like it!

http://www.atlus.com/untold/

#55792 - 08/06/13 02:14 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Video Game gods have bought down a blessing today.

XSeed is bringing over Senran Kagura

#55809 - 08/06/13 08:15 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Video Game gods have bought down a blessing today.

XSeed is bringing over Senran Kagura
Mmm... Nintendo jiggleage. Makes me wanna bust out Onechanbara. Kinda wish I had a 3DS though, then again; I would prefer a hard copy anyway in stead of digital download.

#55880 - 08/08/13 10:33 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: kiku]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

I think this game would more qualify for kiku's wish list (if it was coming overseas).
I don't think I've seen a game that screamed kiku more than this one.

#55883 - 08/08/13 11:54 PM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

A bullet hell? Love that genre, those games are a ton of fun. I doubt Kiku would like it as that OP is more then likely the only real fan service you would really see in the game. As most don't really have a lot of story/cutscenes to show off fan service.

#55884 - 08/09/13 12:02 AM Re: What's on your wish list? [Re: Cheap One]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

A bullet hell? Love that genre, those games are a ton of fun. I doubt Kiku would like it as that OP is more then likely the only real fan service you would really see in the game. As most don't really have a lot of story/cutscenes to show off fan service.

Actually there's a ton of fan service through the whole thing. The bosses are giant versions of some of the larger breasted women and while you shoot them their breasts jiggle. And afterwards there's a battle damage scene where most if not all of their clothes have come off. And that's largely why I suspect it will never be brought over. Trust me when I say the OP is the tip of the pantsu iceberg.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.