Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#53788 - 06/20/13 03:40 PM Anime Expo 2013
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Iowa, U.S.
New acquisitions will be announced at the Right Stuf, Nozomi Entertainment, and Lucky Penny Entertainment Industry Panel at Anime Expo on Friday, July 5th, 2013. You can join us for these exciting announcements live at the event at 2:45 p.m. PDT. Location of the panel will be:LP 2 - Los Angeles Convention Center Rm. 502AB)

You can also take part in the countdown and speculate on what these announcements might be at comingsoon.rightstuf.com starting at 12noon CDT on July 1st, 2013.

Details of the newly announced acquisitions will be revealed at comingsoon.rightstuf.com and through press release on Friday, July 5, 2013 at approximately 6:30 p.m. EDT (5:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. MDT / 3:30 p.m. PDT).

Discuss your hopes for acquisitions, and visit comingsoon.rightstuf.com on July 5th to see if you were right!

Edited by TroyR (06/20/13 04:08 PM)

Advertisement
#54384 - 07/05/13 05:56 PM Re: Anime Expo 2013 [Re: TroyR]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: TroyR
New acquisitions will be announced at the Right Stuf, Nozomi Entertainment, and Lucky Penny Entertainment Industry Panel at Anime Expo on Friday, July 5th, 2013. You can join us for these exciting announcements live at the event at 2:45 p.m. PDT. Location of the panel will be:LP 2 - Los Angeles Convention Center Rm. 502AB)

You can also take part in the countdown and speculate on what these announcements might be at comingsoon.rightstuf.com starting at 12noon CDT on July 1st, 2013.

Details of the newly announced acquisitions will be revealed at comingsoon.rightstuf.com and through press release on Friday, July 5, 2013 at approximately 6:30 p.m. EDT (5:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. MDT / 3:30 p.m. PDT).

Discuss your hopes for acquisitions, and visit comingsoon.rightstuf.com on July 5th to see if you were right!

Oh well, nothing "NEW" for us English Dub Only people. frown
Well, I buy too much anyway
crazy

#54386 - 07/05/13 06:04 PM Re: Anime Expo 2013 [Re: TroyR]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Only way RightStuf would release an English Dub is if it is a re-release. That are if it was a pickup from a Europe only release and it had a English Dub there and just never got a North America release for whatever reason.

#54399 - 07/05/13 07:51 PM Re: Anime Expo 2013 [Re: Cheap One]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Only way RightStuf would release an English Dub is if it is a re-release. That are if it was a pickup from a Europe only release and it had a English Dub there and just never got a North America release for whatever reason.

Well, the Good News is if I do decide to pick up a Sports themed Anime
( and I've not ever done so yet, and I don't ever see myself doing so )

I can wait till Priness Nine comes out and get it at a reasonable price.
Everyplace that has it now is asking $60+, and that's for USED. ( I checked grin )

#54401 - 07/05/13 08:00 PM Re: Anime Expo 2013 [Re: BWBODDY]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: Cheap One

Well, the Good News is if I do decide to pick up a Sports themed Anime
( and I've not ever done so yet, and I don't ever see myself doing so )

I can wait till Priness Nine comes out and get it at a reasonable price.
Everyplace that has it now is asking $60+, and that's for USED. ( I checked grin )

I don't usually watch Sports themed Anime, but I really enjoyed Princess Nine

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.