Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#51335 - 04/25/13 02:47 AM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Yeah. I looked at the wrong Wiki page, Sentai has released Xenoglossia. Puchimas is listed as being licensed by Funimation. Don't know if it's Home Video rights or Streaming Only.

Advertisement
#51336 - 04/25/13 03:11 AM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: Cheap One]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Doesn't Sentai have Idolm@ster already?

Other than the Puchimas and Xenoglossia spinoffs, the Idolm@ster franchice seems to consist of a TV series, 2 OVA series (1 and 3 episodes) and a movie. No idea of Sentai has all of those, but probably not...

#51345 - 04/25/13 11:33 AM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: SD Maruko-kun
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Doesn't Sentai have Idolm@ster already?

Other than the Puchimas and Xenoglossia spinoffs, the Idolm@ster franchice seems to consist of a TV series, 2 OVA series (1 and 3 episodes) and a movie. No idea of Sentai has all of those, but probably not...

Huh? The whole anime is spinoffs. The franchise is video game releases.

And you are correct Sentai doesn't have all the TV series or OVAs.

#51381 - 04/25/13 09:37 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: Christy]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Looks like I can take Medaka Box off my list.

#51593 - 05/01/13 01:54 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: Christy]
firemind1 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: California
Allegedly, Legend of the Galactic heroes is really good. Seems like the type of classic right stuf would licence.

I agree with kiku that higurashi would fly off the shelves. Whats discouraging about higurashi is the lack of the other half. It needs to be marketed as a single 50 episode series. its a must have for the major collectors, so it doesn't have to be a budget piece. DVD/Blu-ray part 1 Higurashi No Naku Koroni. DVD/Blu-ray part 2 Higurashi No Naku Koroni Kai. Both sides could be sub only if that makes it easier. You could sell each piece for somewhere around $99.99-$124.99, and people would buy it. I would buy it, and I already own it. Paid $90 last year to buy a used copy off amazon only to have episode 5 skip on me a bit, and it still felt worthwhile.

#51615 - 05/01/13 10:30 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: firemind1]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I concur, although I wouldn't mind dubs included. A hundred clams is a wee steep for a single season IMO. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.

#51622 - 05/02/13 07:49 AM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I concur, although I wouldn't mind dubs included. A hundred clams is a wee steep for a single season IMO. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.

I paid $100 for the complete Hyper Police series.
I had to piece it together, and still I think I got lucking with just paying only a $100

#51632 - 05/02/13 06:01 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: kiku]
firemind1 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: California
I agree 100 is a lot, and maybe even enough to dub the latter half. I'm just reminding TRSI that it is an option. I would hate to see a round table discussion where they consider licencing Higurashi, and come to the conclusion that they would have to charge too much for it, and then not do it. Higurashi has die hard fans, and is certainly one of a kind. Comparable in that way to Durarara!! Which is even more expensive, but has lots of extra's and a cool lunch box.

#51976 - 05/14/13 09:03 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: Christy]
ZetaGundam Offline
UPSF Ensign

For the love of all things decent, please license more Gundam.
I'd especially like to see official US releases for Turn A Gundam, Gundam X, ZZ Gundam, Victory Gundam, and Gundam SEED Stargazer. I'd even be willing to pay for a US release of AGE, despite already owning all thirteen volumes of the Japanese L.E. Blu-Rays release. I don't care if you can only release those five series as sub-only, DVD only, no special features editions. Just license and release them. Dubs, special features, and Blu-rays would be nice to have, but, at this point, I'll take whatever I can get.

Other less important, but still highly desirable Gundam releases that I would like to see released in the US are SEED HD, SEED Destiny HD, Gunpla Builders Beginning G, MS Igloo (I have BVUSA's rare release, but I doubt many others do), and any of the compilation movies that were not previously released in the US by Bandai.

Rereleases of Bandai's now out of print licensed Gundam works would also be nice for those who didn't get the chance the first time around (not a problem for me though, since I already own EVERY Gundam aniime previously licensed for the US).

It would also be nice to get official US releases for the manga Crossbone Gundam, and the novels of Hathaway's Flash, Unicorn, and the Zeta Gundam novelization, but I know those are all long shots, and only print on demand like Hetalia at best.

Honestly though, I'll take any new Gundam releases that I can get. wink

#52027 - 05/15/13 10:21 PM Re: Official Nozomi Ent. & Lucky Penny Ent. Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2013 [Re: Christy]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I've removed a few titles from the list. Thank you Funimation and Kitty Media.

kiku's updated wish list:

Chibi Vampire (Karin)
Omamori Himari
Steel Angel Kurumi
Zombie-Loan
Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan
G-On Riders
Familiar Of Zero
Rio: Rainbow Gate
Kiddy Girl-and (Kiddy Grade Season 2)
Manyuu Hikenchou
Ladies Versus Butlers
Ultimate Girls
Ro-Kyu-Bu Fast Break!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Moetan
Tenjho Tenge
Amazing Nurse Nanako
DearS
Psychic Academy Aura Bansho
A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
Astarotte's Toy
Sky Girls
Gunsmith Cats
The Magician's Academy (Macademi Wasshoi!)
Inukami!
Kamen no Maid Guy
Shooting Starlets/Meteor Team Musumet (Ryuusei Sentai Musumet)
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan
Princess Lover!
Rizelmine
Lime-Colored History of War (Raimuiro Senkitan)
Sumomomo Momomo: The World's Strongest Bride (Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome)
School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan
Kigurumikku V3
Usagi-chan de Cue!! (Usagichan, It's my rabbit and it's Cue!)
Asura Cryin'
Kodomo No Jikan
Ochinko
Nagasarete Airantou (Drift off to Blue Orchid Island) (Casted Away - Airan Island)
Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo (Bewitched Agnes) (Bewitched Bride) (Madam is a Magical Girl)
ISM (Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari)
Dog Days
Stray Cats Overrun! (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
Ben-To
Traveller Yami, Hat and Book (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
Student Council's Discretion (Seitokai no Ichizon)
Love Love Seven (Koi Koi Seven)
Good Luck! Ninomiya-kun (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)
Tonagura! (Tona-gura!)
They Are My Noble Masters (Kimiaru) (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de)
Guardian Hearts
Asa Made Jugyou Chu!
Kemeko DX (The Unknown Girlfriend) (Kemeko Deluxe!)
The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna (Oda Nobuna no Yabou)
Kiss x Sis
Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone.
I don't like my big brother at all!! (Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!)
Nana to Kaoru
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
Michiko & Hatchin
Binbogami ga!
C3
Maken-Ki!
We Without Wings Under the Innocent Sky (Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai)
The Blessing of La Campanella (Shukufuku no Campanella)
Senran Kagura
Vividred Operation
A Bridge To The Starry Skies (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi)
Sankarea
Prism Ark
Gyo
Smash Hit
Cosprayers
Strawberry Marshmallow
Chu-Bra!!
R-15
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Petite Idolm@ster, Puchimas!

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.