Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#50898 - 04/14/13 02:12 AM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: ChaosBlade666
This might be a stupid question but ive looked everywhere and I can't find an answer so......Does anyone know if

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai - the manga will be sold in English anytime soon?

Nope! No one has licensed it yet from what I can tell.

Correct and I wouldn't hold my breathe for anyone too. As the anime didn't do very well on Crunchyroll. I'm starting to doubt Sentai will even release it on DVD.

Advertisement
#50899 - 04/14/13 05:43 AM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
ChaosBlade666 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

ah kk ty for letting me know^^

#51319 - 04/24/13 10:35 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: ChaosBlade666]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
I'd love it if Twin Signal was licensed. If only because I just bought the anime.

#51370 - 04/25/13 08:22 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
ninjachad Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

The Heaven's Lost Property manga. Seriously, why isn't that licensed yet? cry I'd pre-order that in a heartbeat.

Edited by ninjachad (04/25/13 08:23 PM)

#51372 - 04/25/13 08:42 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: ninjachad]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Originally Posted By: ninjachad
The Heaven's Lost Property manga. Seriously, why isn't that licensed yet? cry I'd pre-order that in a heartbeat.

I've been wanting that to happen as soon as I watched the anime. I can't believe no one licensed it yet.

#51382 - 04/25/13 09:38 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Aw heck, I might even like to the flock of pantsu on the printed page.

#51605 - 05/01/13 08:43 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

I'm really wanting Assassination Classroom right now. Any variety that can be brought to manga is really needed and this is a very unique series.

#51748 - 05/07/13 02:21 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
ninjachad Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Princess Jellyfish

#51798 - 05/08/13 06:05 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: ninjachad]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

It would be nice if someone would license the Zettai Karen Children manga. Though it's unlikely at this point since there's already 34 volumes and it's still ongoing >.<

#51893 - 05/11/13 03:18 PM Re: Manga you want to see licensed? [Re: joelgundam01]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Sekainohate de Aimashou - This is more of a guilty pleasure. It's a unique gender bender title, where an all powerful prince from another world is saved by a high school boy (Ryouma) from a collapsing building. The prince decides to make him his wife by giving him a potion that heals his body and changes his gender. It's a pretty tamed title compared to other ecchi titles, but I really like the plot and how it's executed.

The Legend of Maian - Another Dall-Young Lim title, that I'm really enjoying. It's Fantasy Adventure title with a unique twist. The title contains a strong female lead and what appears to be another typical weak male lead. However, the truth is the male lead is actually the next god of war. I really don't want to explain much, because it would spoil the story. The plot is simple, but I really like the character development in this title.

Übel Blatt - This is an awesome Dark Fantasy title that has a Claymore vibe to it. There's quite a bit of back story that is explained in the first 3 chapters so bare with me. I'll put it into a spoiler just in case.

Click to reveal..
20 years prior to the story, a great war took place between 14 warriors (aka Lances) and an ultimate power/villain. During the war, 3 of the Lances died before the final battle. 7 of the Lances coward and ran away in front of the main villain, while the remaining 4 were able to kill the villain. However, things take a turn for the worst. The 7 cowards (I like to call them that) betrayed the 4 Lances who defeated the villain and killed them during their exhausted state. The 7 Cowards then returned to the emperor, took all of the glory (becoming the 7 Legendary Heroes) and claimed that the 4 Lances were the ones that betrayed them. This lie becomes the beginning of the corruption that plagues the land, because each one of these 7 heroes is plagued with one of the 7 deadly sins.

20 years later a half human, half elf hybrid named Koinzell appears. Koinzell is an elf who has fused with one of the 4 Lances that was murdered by the "7 Legendary Heroes". It's also noted that this Lance was the most powerful of all the Lances. A word of advice to those that murder someone. Make sure that they are actually dead before leaving or they will come for revenge. Koinzell only has one purpose, which is to erase the 7 Legendary Heroes from existence and it isn't a matter of if he can do it, but how he is going to do it?

I really like this title. The main character reminds me of Teressa from Claymore. A very powerful being that doesn't really have any equal, but yet is a very kind person to the weak and innocent. The story is really dark and Koinzell knows how to strike fear to his enemies (just by saying his real name), because they know they can't beat him.

Edited by joelgundam01 (05/11/13 03:25 PM)

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.