Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#50815 - 04/10/13 10:15 PM Free OMG OVA Set
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I have a copy of the originial Animeigo Oh My Goddess Collector's 3 disc OVA set I'm willing to give away to an interested party for free. Please note that these are burned COPIES done with printable Verbatim dvd+r's. They have scanned labels from the originial discs printed on them so they look like the real ones. I recently acquired the real set and so no longer have any need for these-1st come-1st served. If interested pm me. This series has been oop since 2006.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#50863 - 04/12/13 04:35 AM Re: Free OMG OVA Set [Re: zrdb]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Even though the R1 version is OOP, technically the Japanese companies could still "Cease and Desist"/sue you for distribution of unauthorized copies, so the Rightstuf forum probably isn't the right place to post something like this...

(Funnily, on the same day you posted this, someone on a Dutch forum posted being happy at being able to buy the R2 UK OVA+movie boxed set for just EUR 5 from A***** UK. What a difference between regions!.. wink )

#50892 - 04/13/13 11:20 PM Re: Free OMG OVA Set [Re: zrdb]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Well-if it were still in print and readily available-maybe so but considering that it's been oop for 3 years and is as expensive as hell-I really doubt it. And I'm not selling my set for profit-I'm giving it away for free.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.