Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#50437 - 04/03/13 03:36 AM How many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there?
Wise Silver Wolf Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida, USA
Just curious because I think that the Naruto manga is pretty decent, its sure alot better than the anime series (which had tons of fillers) and the story is a story which I think is worth remembering so I think the manga would be a good purchase before it goes OOP in the future once the series ends.

One question that I had though is... how many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there? online I see that the latest chapter is 626 but I know that volumes of manga are alot lower in number than chapters.

Does anyone know?

My Figure Collection

Advertisement
#50438 - 04/03/13 03:48 AM Re: How many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
There are 64 volumes of Naruto. Shippuden is anime only, no manga attached. And, since the series is Viz medias' top selling title, I don't think you'll need to worry about them going OOP anytime soon wink

#50442 - 04/03/13 11:57 AM Re: How many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there? [Re: sevi]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: sevi
And, since the series is Viz medias' top selling title, I don't think you'll need to worry about them going OOP anytime soon wink

Not to mention, the earlier volumes of Naruto are now being released in omnibus format (3 in 1).

#50477 - 04/03/13 11:44 PM Re: How many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
Wise Silver Wolf Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida, USA
Thanks guys smile

My Figure Collection

#50478 - 04/04/13 12:30 AM Re: How many volumes of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are there? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Wise Silver Wolf
Thanks guys smile

Like sevi said, there are a total of 64 vols and counting in Japan. In the US, vol. 61 comes out next month and vol. 62 is coming out in August.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.