Start Shopping! Cart
Page 469 of 824 < 1 2 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 823 824 >
Topic Options
#49879 - 03/20/13 03:05 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted By: kiku
Mad Bull 34 falls under the "so bad it's good" category by what I've seen from clips/reviews/trailers.

I saw review Bennett The Sage did of it. Looks like it's insane but hey for how cheap it was and insane world we live not bad to enjoy something that is.

Advertisement
#49880 - 03/20/13 04:27 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Supermutant]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Supermutant
Mad Bull 34 falls under the "so bad it's good" category by what I've seen from clips/reviews/trailers.

I saw review Bennett The Sage did of it. Looks like it's insane but hey for how cheap it was and insane world we live not bad to enjoy something that is.

I always just thought it was a good 17+ Anime ( heavy on the 17+ ), it's that for all the reasons you could think of.
The poeple making this one didn't seem to worry about anyone except those who would be watching it ( and enjoying it )

#49911 - 03/20/13 11:33 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: BWBODDY]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: Supermutant

I always just thought it was a good 17+ Anime ( heavy on the 17+ ), it's that for all the reasons you could think of.
The poeple making this one didn't seem to worry about anyone except those who would be watching it ( and enjoying it )

I never seen it before so I can only judge from what I heard. I still bought.

#49936 - 03/21/13 08:23 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
oldcharlie55 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: New York
I wanted to take advantage of having 2 sales together to make an order from TRSI but was so brain-dead I ended up making 3 orders. First order:

Hyakko TV Series DVD Complete Series (S)
Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service Graphic Novel 13
Martian Successor Nadesico DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (TV/OVA/Movie) LE

I was hoping for a Nozomi sale since I only wanted one item from the Dark Horse sale, this way I can still get free shipping. (Actually there was another item I needed to get but I had a complete brain fart). I already own the old ADV brick of Martian Successor Nadesico and the movie but the prospect of improved video along with getting the Gekiganger OVA made me decide to double dip.

Next, I went back into TRSI to do a preorder for the following:

Lupin the 3rd: Green vs Red DVD (S)
Rose of Versailles, The DVD Part 1 (S) Limited Edition
Rose of Versailles, The DVD Part 2 (S) Limited Edition

When I ordered earlier, the weekly specials were not complete, which is actually kinda stupid of me (since I have noticed that before, that it takes some time for that to be fully updated) so I missed that Venus Wars which is in-stock is also on sale. The Lupin DVD is not a problem as that is also a pre-order (coming in May a week after part one of RoV). I already had to contact Customer Care about the first order due to the GotAnime discount not being correct (they of course took care of that for me right away) so I didn't feel like trying to add it to the first order and didn't want to add it to the pre-orders.

Then while making another check I realized I also forgot there was another item I needed from the Dark Horse sale, so I made one last in-stock order from TRSI:

Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl DVD/Blu-ray Complete (S) Premium Edition
MPD-Psycho Graphic Novel 10
Venus Wars DVD (Hyb)

In view of what happened with the AnoHana Premium set (counter went from 57 to 0 in a day) I decided to get Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl as that is the title I wanted most from the NISA sets I've been keeping an eye on.

#49971 - 03/22/13 07:00 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Yeah, I know what you mean about the premium NIS sets going so fast-makes me wonder if a g*****m scapler got them all so they can try to sell em' on a****n or ripoff bay for $200 or so? But I've gotten a bunch of NIS premium sets in last few months myself from NIS's online store-Ano Hana, Usagi (Bunny) Drop, Ground Control To Psycho Electric Girl and a few others. And the price is only a few bucks more than RS's and you get the premiums.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#49977 - 03/22/13 09:04 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

More then likely it was some store. As Rightstuf does sale on the wholesale level, not just to anime fans.

#49986 - 03/23/13 12:41 AM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Ordering the complete aria series

#49990 - 03/23/13 03:55 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Animejr]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Animejr
Ordering the complete aria series

Belive me-you won't regret it one iota. this is one of the best series I've seen in the last few years.

#50038 - 03/24/13 08:41 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Just ordered Rental Magica 1 and 2 and Risotrante Paradisio from the Nozomi sale smile

#50041 - 03/24/13 08:58 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Chrisc]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Just ordered The Princess And The Pilot from NIS's store (cause I wanted the bonus item and you don't get it if you order from RS) and their price is only a few bucks more.

Page 469 of 824 < 1 2 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 823 824 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.