Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#49730 - 03/17/13 02:54 AM GINTAMA 2013 Movie Details Have Been REVEALED
Anime Pro Offline
UPSF Ensign

Folks! What an excitement. Finally. I have trying to find facts about the latest on Gintama. Here's what I found...

Quote:
The forthcoming Gintama anime movie is going to premiere this summer after all!

Previously, the seiyuus said that they were worried about the Gintama movie not coming out as scheduled during last year’s Jump Festa. Now, you can worry no more because a visual art published in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine finalises the details, including the official title and release date of the 2013 Gintama movie.

Find the full version of the article at http://sgcafe.com/2013/03/2013-gintama-movie-details-revealed/

The rumor is quite saddening. But this movie is indeed exciting! Where are all Gintama fans at?! Ya'll should be feeling thrilled, eh?

Advertisement
#49745 - 03/17/13 04:57 PM Re: GINTAMA 2013 Movie Details Have Been REVEALED [Re: Anime Pro]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
That is awesome news. I love anything Gintama smile And as for the rumor, well hopefully the movie itself will give enough closure to make up for the series ending.

#49751 - 03/17/13 09:48 PM Re: GINTAMA 2013 Movie Details Have Been REVEALED [Re: Anime Pro]
EricDent Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Texas
Wasn't there already a movie?
You know the one Sentai got dubbed, and said if it sold well they would dub the series?

#49759 - 03/17/13 11:54 PM Re: GINTAMA 2013 Movie Details Have Been REVEALED [Re: EricDent]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Wasn't there already a movie?
You know the one Sentai got dubbed, and said if it sold well they would dub the series?

This is a different movie. It hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

#49770 - 03/18/13 04:09 PM Re: GINTAMA 2013 Movie Details Have Been REVEALED [Re: Anime Pro]
EricDent Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Texas
Oh, I guess I didn't read about it...,

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.