Start Shopping! Cart
Page 2 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
#48623 - 02/21/13 09:16 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Magical Starsign

It's pretty fun so far. It's got very strong "Super Mario RPG" flavor to it. It makes remarkable use of the stylus. You can actually play the entire game with the stylus alone.

Advertisement
#48657 - 02/21/13 07:31 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm having a blast with Magical Starsign. I found myself laughin out loud at some of the (written) dialogue and scenorio's today.

#48672 - 02/22/13 12:03 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: kiku
I'm having a blast with Magical Starsign. I found myself laughin out loud at some of the (written) dialogue and scenorio's today.

Glad to know there's another person out there that enjoys Magical Starsign. In my opinion it's one of the most underrated games out there for the DS. Well, that and The Glory of Heracles.

#48712 - 02/23/13 01:16 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm still trying to get the hang of the Super Mario RPG-esque active battle system. I've got the timing down fairly well for the spells, but my timing for the physical attacks needs polishing.

#48713 - 02/23/13 01:24 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Have you ever played The World Ends With You? The battle system on that game is brutal. You have to control a character on the bottom screen via stylus while simultaneously controlling a second character on the top screen with the buttons. It would be like playing DDR while trying to play Guitar Hero at the same time.

#48714 - 02/23/13 01:28 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I actually got pretty d??? good at The World Ends With You... after a lot of practice. It was easy to practice, cuz Shiki was sooo cute.

#48718 - 02/23/13 02:12 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

It was probably hard for me cause I get hypoglycemic induced tremors to the point where I have intense hand spasms. At one point my gym teacher in middle school told my mother she thought I had Parkinson's disease because of them.

#48723 - 02/23/13 10:32 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I have a friend whose hand shakes. Not all the time, but somewhat often. He has diabetes. He seems to find relief by resting his hand on a solid surface, like a table top or armrest.

#49356 - 03/09/13 09:40 PM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
As always! All games are on the PS3.

Star Wars Pinball - Available for $10 on the PSN for Zen Pinball 2 (Free). This table pack contains 3 very addictive tables (Episode V, Boba Fett and Clone Wars).

Clone Wars is the most easiest table when it comes to scoring, but has some very difficult missions. Episode V is the most complexed in design, but is the second easiest out of the pack. Bob Fett is the most difficult out of the bunch, but it's also the most original. There's quite a few unique play mechanics on the table.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection - I forgot how addicting these two games are. I haven't played them in a few year, but they look great with the HD upgrades. If you guys have seen the anime, then it's worth checking out these two games.

#49415 - 03/11/13 07:56 AM Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? [Re: kiku]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Currently still playing skyrim after finally beating dragons dogma. However i plan on playing dragons dogma again soon before the expansion arrives. Between these 2 games i really dont have time to play other games. The new monster hunter will also be one of the new titles i play

Page 2 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.