Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 40 of 76 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
#49489 - 03/12/13 01:13 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: Gevin]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I was just looking at the Cloud Atlas home video release on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and a couple o' other sites. I'm a little bummed. I was excited at first to see that it was available in a combo pack but... it's a DVD/Blu-ray/UV combo pack. My favorite is the DVD/Blu-ray/Digital Copy combo pack. Screw Ultraviolet! Why do I need to own something to stream it? C`est la vie. Maybe I'll just get the DVD.

Advertisement
#49491 - 03/12/13 02:06 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I was just looking at the Cloud Atlas home video release on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and a couple o' other sites. I'm a little bummed. I was excited at first to see that it was available in a combo pack but... it's a DVD/Blu-ray/UV combo pack. My favorite is the DVD/Blu-ray/Digital Copy combo pack. Screw Ultraviolet! Why do I need to own something to stream it? C`est la vie. Maybe I'll just get the DVD.

I'm thinking about getting it as well, but only if it's got enough extra features to entice me

#49510 - 03/12/13 08:10 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get the appeal of UV. Although I've heard there's a time limit on usage for Digital Copy. Like if you don't buy the copy within a certain period of time after the movie's released it won't load the DC.

#49512 - 03/12/13 09:56 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

"Digital Copy" is separate from "Ultraviolet". The Digital Copy has two different formats. The most common being a code in the sleeve that you enter online, and then download the movie. The time limit with regard to "Digital Copy" is not for usage, but for download. You simply need to do it right away when you buy the movie. Then it's in your iTunes on your computer. I think you've actually got like a year or something. The other (less common) form of digital copy is an extra disc included with the movie which you load into your iTunes through your disc drive. Same effect, but there's no expiration date; and I think you can do it over again if you ever lose the data or get a new computer. Ultraviolet on the other hand is an online account which allows you to stream movies that you've purchased. I suppose it's handy for people using more peripheral devices such as phones or iPads, but I've no use for it. I actually want my copy, and the DVD/Blu-ray/Digital Copy is quite simply the best. For approximately $5.00 more than the DVD; I get to have it on my computer, the Blu-ray, and the DVD.

#49541 - 03/13/13 03:52 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Wreck-It Ralph Collector's Edition. My second favorite movie of 2012 behind The Avengers.

Edited by Supermutant (03/13/13 03:52 PM)

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

#49551 - 03/13/13 06:12 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Alas... Cloud Atlus doesn't come out until May. I read some pretty good reviews of the soundtrack.

#49556 - 03/13/13 06:42 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Alas... Cloud Atlus doesn't come out until May. I read some pretty good reviews of the soundtrack.

kiku do you are anyone you know, think you might want that Real Bout High CD I linked pics to under two other Posts in the Froum ??
It's just going to sit buried under something till I can get rid of it.
Or I just toss it.

#49557 - 03/13/13 06:44 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Maybe you could see if a local resale music shop might want it.

#49558 - 03/13/13 06:47 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Maybe you could see if a local resale music shop might want it.

Hmm, probably not.
This is just something that came with the Art Box Set

edit:
Here it is....
Pic 1: OUTSIDE COVER ( Front & back )
Pic 2: INSIDE COVER w/CD

Edited by BWBODDY (03/13/13 06:48 PM)

#49746 - 03/17/13 08:10 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Chrismtmas Cartoon Collection

Also, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth two pack (with tag titles), TMNT Leo, Transformers FOC Starscream, Bon Jovi: What About Now CD, Taylor Swift: Fearless CD

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

Page 40 of 76 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.