Start Shopping! Cart
Page 337 of 657 < 1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 656 657 >
Topic Options
#49152 - 03/05/13 06:58 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
It's one of those shows that when I 1st watched it fansubbed I thought it was the skaniest thing I'd ever seen but having got the set and watched it dubbed it was a lot more entertaining the 2nd time around.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#49168 - 03/06/13 01:21 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Yamadas first time was great the only thing i didnt like is that we thought the show was getting closer to the climax every episode but then it was over

#49171 - 03/06/13 10:37 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Just finished Blood-C. Yeah, I really liked it. I guess I'm a rebel. I'm not sure why there was so must angst against it. I can't wait to see the movie. I approached the material as completely unconnected with Blood+, which, frankly, it is. I loved the animation and the action scenes were pretty epic. I'm a fan... so there!!! laugh

#49177 - 03/06/13 12:31 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: formerroadie]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: formerroadie
Just finished Blood-C. Yeah, I really liked it. I guess I'm a rebel. I'm not sure why there was so must angst against it. I can't wait to see the movie. I approached the material as completely unconnected with Blood+, which, frankly, it is. I loved the animation and the action scenes were pretty epic. I'm a fan... so there!!! laugh

I liked all of them….
Blood the last Vampire ( Anime & Live Action )
Blood +
Blood C

I don’t know what the fuss is about, I liked the similarities and the differences …

P.S.
Well, actually I do know what the fuss is about, I'm Anal about things myself.
And I do things on Principal a lot as well.

#49179 - 03/06/13 12:41 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: formerroadie]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Just finished Blood-C. Yeah, I really liked it. I guess I'm a rebel. I'm not sure why there was so must angst against it. I can't wait to see the movie. I approached the material as completely unconnected with Blood+, which, frankly, it is.

I think that's the main reason why people didn't like it. Almost everyone is treating the title as if it were canon to Blood+ or Blood: The Last Vampire, while it should probably treat it more like a typical Gundam series (different characters, timeline, etc...).

#49181 - 03/06/13 12:59 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: formerroadie]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
There's a Blood C movie!?!? shocked confused shocked confused smile

#49183 - 03/06/13 01:13 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku
There's a Blood C movie!?!? shocked confused shocked confused smile

Where have you been?

Ever since the project was announced, a movie was planned to conclude the series and it does.

I even said this a couple times on this forum (once to BW). Funimation already has the rights to movie and should be out something this year.

#49208 - 03/06/13 11:36 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I dug up a post of yours from about 25 pages back from in this topic stating this. Sorry, I must've forgot.

#49233 - 03/07/13 09:33 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Just finished Fruits Basket. Ok, I'm not sure why I waited so long to see that show. SOOOO GOOD. Now I want to read the manga and see what happens.

#49237 - 03/07/13 10:04 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
No Comment Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Ohio, USA
Just finished Gankutsuou. Not only was it a rare occasion where it continuously got better as it went on, but also I have absolutely no qualms with ending for once. And it sure was pretty to look at.

Page 337 of 657 < 1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 656 657 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.