Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 638 of 930 < 1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 929 930 >
Topic Options
#48876 - 02/27/13 03:21 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kakashi12210 Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Watched the first disc of Freezing and so far it's decent. It's not the best show I've seen, but it's not the worst show I've seen.

Advertisement
#48894 - 02/27/13 06:24 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Innocent Venus

This anime starts off running. From the moment the end credits of episode one were done rolling, I was hooked. I'm really digging the Dougramesque mecha. I love Sana, and Gora is the embodiment of Puck. I smell a role reversal in Jo and Jin. I really liked the way I was thrown into the middle of the politics and the war, but the character development is sweetly drawn out. Oh yeah, make me want it!

#48899 - 02/27/13 06:44 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Innocent Venus

This anime starts off running. From the moment the end credits of episode one were done rolling, I was hooked. I'm really digging the Dougramesque mecha. I love Sana, and Gora is the embodiment of Puck. I smell a role reversal in Jo and Jin. I really liked the way I was thrown into the middle of the politics and the war, but the character development is sweetly drawn out. Oh yeah, make me want it!

I've watched my copy a couple of times, good Anime grin

#48907 - 02/27/13 08:19 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: kakashi12210]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
Watched the first disc of Freezing and so far it's decent. It's not the best show I've seen, but it's not the worst show I've seen.

Freezing is one show I can take or leave with no regrets (why in the hell did I buy it?)-I saw it fansubbed and wasn't muich impressed.

#48912 - 02/27/13 10:17 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Watching the last few episodes of outlaw star then starting berserk

#48917 - 02/28/13 12:29 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Animejr]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: Animejr
Watching the last few episodes of outlaw star then starting berserk

What did you think of Outlaw Star?

#48945 - 02/28/13 03:19 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

I really enjoy the show, i owned the series about 10 years ago however i sold it like an idiot but im happy i re bought it. Its always been pretty high on my fav anime list

#48964 - 02/28/13 07:00 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Animejr]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: Animejr
I really enjoy the show, i owned the series about 10 years ago however i sold it like an idiot but im happy i re bought it. Its always been pretty high on my fav anime list

And don't forget the hilarious Hot Springs-Planet Tenrei episode (the one they couldn't show on Toonami).

#48968 - 02/28/13 08:43 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Wow thats actually the next episode im fixen to watch. I remember before outlaw star got put on vhs dvd i told all my anime friends about it so they all downloaded it... For us young teens it was a wow factor plus this side of the world wasnt use to that type of exposure in anime

#48973 - 02/28/13 11:56 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Because of all the talk & videos about Azumanga Daioh, I popped disc 1 into the player. Watched all 5 episodes, and was laughing a LOT!

BTW in case you did not know, Miss Yukari & Miss Kurosawa (AKA Nymo) were dubbed by Luci Christian & Monica Rial.
So again two sorta "grown up" roles for two ladies who have a habit of playing younger girls.

During those episodes, I saw the "Osaka Thought Process" thing that Kiku had posted, the cooking song, and of course the Yukari mobile.

This was after I watched disc 3 of El Hazard: The Wanderers.
In that one Ifuritta is woken up, they tell the story of the longtime rivalry of the wind & fire priestesses, they go look for a legendary snow fall, and the wind priestess stops a huge tornado (accidentally caused by Ifuritta).

Page 638 of 930 < 1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 929 930 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.