?
Page 16 of 57 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 >
Topic Options
#48802 - 02/24/13 09:16 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Namco Museum Essentials (PSN)

I couldn't resist! It was on sale for $4.99 and I got a voucher code for $10 from Sony last Tuesday. In other words, it was free in the end.

Advertisement
#48841 - 02/25/13 10:03 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: joelgundam01]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
I have Pandora's Tower on pre-order. Also picked up a copy of Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero for the DS. It seems kinda similar to games like Pokemon and Skylanders minus the excessive merchandising factor.

#48843 - 02/25/13 10:28 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I contacted Game Stop yesterday to inquire again about any news regarding an L.E. release of Pandora's Tower. No word yet. Irregardless, I'm stoked.

#48845 - 02/25/13 10:58 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: kiku
I contacted Game Stop yesterday to inquire again about any news regarding an L.E. release of Pandora's Tower. No word yet. Irregardless, I'm stoked.

I would probably check a few other places. Considering when I pre-ordered at Game Stop they didn't even know what system the game was coming out for.

#49021 - 03/01/13 07:20 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Bought a new 3DS game

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends Of The Titan

Since it was 1st print run. It came with a little art booklet and a CD with the OST.

#49132 - 03/05/13 03:47 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Bought Tomb Raider for PC. It is awesome.

#49236 - 03/07/13 09:53 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Zone of the Enders: HD Collection (PS3)

Oh wow! They took an extra step on this collection. They redid the anime cut scenes (full HD) in ZOE: The Second Runner and made a new 5 minute anime video for the collection's intro. It looks amazing!

Too bad they couldn't upgrade the CG cut scenes on the first game. They look a little fuzzy, but it not really a big deal.

#49350 - 03/09/13 08:00 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

MLB 13: The Show PS3
Tomb Raider PS3

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

#49620 - 03/14/13 11:20 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I made a few purchases for my DS on Amazon today.

Etrian Odyssey
Etrian Odyssey II
Etrian Odyssey III
Soatorobo: Red The Hunter
Radiant Historia

I'm really excited. If I'm really lucky, Solatorobo will come with a CD soundtrack. I purchased all the games as "new" and they were all listed as "in stock" and "fulfilled by Amazon". The Etrians were actually sold by Amazon directly. I hope that they all actually find their way to me unscathed. Keep your fingers crossed for kiku. Apparently Etrian Odyssey is a real bear. It looks to be an unforgiving, but rewarding rpg experience. Solatorobo has received high praise as one of the DS's swan songs. Then again, it's also been labeled as furries. Radiant Historia was a real lucky find for me. I've been looking for an affordable copy of this for awhile now and this one is cheaper than most of the used ones I've looked at in the past. Both Solatorobo and Radiant Historia have unique and inspired game mechanics that are apparently anything but gimmicky. They both also have very appealing character designs. The Etrian Odyssey series is reported to ward off all but the most hardcore of dungeon crawler rpg fans. I hope I got what it takes. If all of these titles make it to me in the "new" condition listed I'll count myself as blessed.

#49621 - 03/14/13 11:25 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Bought a new 3DS game

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends Of The Titan

Since it was 1st print run. It came with a little art booklet and a CD with the OST.
I'm anxiously awaiting your thoughts on the game, now that I have ordered the first three installments for my DS. EO II is rumored to separate the men from the boys in the dungeon crawler world. Word on the street is, even the stoutest of heroes have gone home crying to their Mommies. I wonder if EO IV carries the torch as well.

Page 16 of 57 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.