Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 28 of 30 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 >
Topic Options
#48318 - 02/13/13 02:59 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: oldcharlie55]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
You're description of Panzer Dragoon had me in stitches! laugh Couldn't stop laughing. On a side note, I played Panzer Dragoon on the Sega Saturn and it was awesome.

Advertisement
#48322 - 02/13/13 03:16 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I agree with you on Blue Seed, PetrifiedJello. I tried to like it. I bought the box set. I watched it, laboriously; from start to finish. I sold it to a resale shop. Blue Seed was quite possibly the only series that featured tentacles and panty shots that I didn't like.

Ditto for me, on that one grin

#48325 - 02/13/13 04:12 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: kiku]
oldcharlie55 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: kiku
You're description of Panzer Dragoon had me in stitches! laugh Couldn't stop laughing. On a side note, I played Panzer Dragoon on the Sega Saturn and it was awesome.

I've heard mostly good things about the game, which is why it amazes me they would try to use such a lame anime to promote it.

#48432 - 02/16/13 10:13 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: ChaosBlade666]
tigermoth Offline
UPSF Ensign

I share your opinion of Gilgamesh. It gets my vote.

#48456 - 02/17/13 02:51 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: stargates]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Blade of the Immortal had to be the dullest & most boring samurai show I have ever seen.

#52992 - 06/03/13 12:36 AM Re: Worst Anime [Re: stargates]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Add Deadman Wonderland & Ouran to the "dislike" pile. I can see why they're popular. I watched all of Deadman, it fell off the tracks about midway through & i started to be bored by it. Ouran i only watched about 5 episodes of, just wasn't my taste.

#53010 - 06/03/13 02:54 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: stargates]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Ouran must be finished to judge fairly. The series really hits a 1080 once it goes drama strong.

#53035 - 06/03/13 07:00 PM Re: Worst Anime [Re: stargates]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I've kinda changed my opinion of Inu Yasha-I still think all the seasons except the Final Act are total crap-but it (and the 4 movies) are very worth watching.

#53476 - 06/14/13 09:05 AM Re: Worst Anime [Re: stargates]
GuilewasNK Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Virginia
Queen's Blade. *shudder*

First and formost and I am a collector of anime and animation be it VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray or whatever. I rarely get rid of or trade any of my DVDs. If it is cheap I'll buy any anime I don't already own. I generally don't care about the quality of the show because even bad shows can have a unique charm about them. However, Queen's Blade is one of the few shows that can make me re-think this.

2381 discs and counting... http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

#53477 - 06/14/13 09:30 AM Re: Worst Anime [Re: GuilewasNK]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: GuilewasNK
Queen's Blade. *shudder*

First and formost and I am a collector of anime and animation be it VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray or whatever. I rarely get rid of or trade any of my DVDs. If it is cheap I'll buy any anime I don't already own. I generally don't care about the quality of the show because even bad shows can have a unique charm about them. However, Queen's Blade is one of the few shows that can make me re-think this.

Wow ! shocked .... ( cry I just felt this Stabbing Pain in my Heart cry )
*Iím not sure if I should respond or leave it to someone with better grades in the Language Arts,
so Iíll just let my
Emocon's stand as my reaction to this one*

P.S.
I see youíve been gone a while GuilewasNK, so Welcome back to the Forum! grin

Page 28 of 30 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.