Start Shopping! Cart
Page 27 of 159 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 >
Topic Options
#37515 - 05/12/12 12:01 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've heard that Half Life 2 is awesome. That's currently available through Steam I hear. I believe the "Orange Box" which was originally for XBox is available through steam, which inludes Portal and Half Life 2 if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement
#37518 - 05/12/12 12:47 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Everything I listed is made by Valve, which is the company behind Steam. So everything they make will be on Steam.

Here is a list of all their games. I think all but the 90s stuff is on Steam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_developed_by_Valve

#37520 - 05/12/12 01:54 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Everything from Valve is amazing.
Half Life, Half Life 2, Portal, Portal 2, and if you're into multiplayer squad based games,.. Left 4 Dead.

#37543 - 05/13/12 01:12 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Texas
Like I said before, my computer is pretty old, and I don't currently have access to high speed internet to download anything that big.

I can handle really old games like Age of Empires 3, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Half-Life, and stuff like that. I tried to download & run the Half-Life 2 demo. It worked for a bit, then it caused a major crash.

One of these days I will be able to afford a new computer to run all those new games.

BTW The Orange Box can be purchased at major computer retailers (like Best Buy & Fry's) and is about $30.

Though I am not sure what this has to do with "what did you watch (non anime).

I did finish Silverhawks (season 1) not really sure if I will get season 2 or not.
After awhile it does start getting repetitive (Monstarr's mob plans to do something evil, they succeed for a bit, the Silverhawks swoop in to stop them, Monstarr transforms, Silverhawks beat him up, & Monstarr gets away.)
Plus they seem to forget certain characters even exist, like Hotwing the newest Silverhawk to join the team makes his debut, and then vanishes until almost the last episode of the season. Then they make fighting hawks, and after maybe 2 episodes they seem to vanish as well. Plus it seems that quite often all the other Silverhawks are doing something else so only 1 or 2 are involved (unless it's something major). Also after awhile even the "science lesson" (about our Solar System at the end of each episode) started repeating itself.

#37545 - 05/13/12 01:27 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Yeah,... Crumb was amazing & George Harrison: Living in the Material World was really good. Not as good. ..Still really good..

#37577 - 05/13/12 03:02 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

not the right place for this, but...
I can't find my Deer Hunter & I'm worried.

Also, to be on topic, I'm watching Super right now.

#37578 - 05/13/12 04:38 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: Gevin]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Gevin
not the right place for this, but...
I can't find my Deer Hunter & I'm worried.

Also, to be on topic, I'm watching Super right now.

Ah man, The Deer Hunter is soooo Awesome, I remember seeing it in the Theater when it first came out.

#37773 - 05/18/12 12:13 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I just wrapped up season 2 (final season) of The War Of The Worlds.

#37776 - 05/18/12 02:11 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
BATTLESHIP
Well… I just got back from a midnight showing of BATTLESHIP.
Seeing the USS Missouri do a power slide was worth the price of admission.

Okay, think back to the movie Independence Day

BATTLESHIP follows the same formula and is "more or less as Good"
and it has "more or less the same amount of Hokey" ( look it up ) in it.

The biggest thing that bugged the Hell out of me is that they should of paid the extra Buck fifty
to get Rihanna the life like Wig.

If all you needed was the trailers to say I’m in, I’m going to like this one.
Than you will !
If you go to see it thinking, There must be more to it than that ( Than what you saw in the Battleship Movies Trailers )
Well, no one should see any Movie if they are not sold on the Trailer’s alone.
Of course, anything more is just Icing on the Cake.

Overall…
BATTLESHIP = 2 Thumbs Up !
-------------------------------------
Dark Shadows
Oh… Before I went into BATTLESHIP, I caught the 9pm showing of Dark Shadows.
It was a typical Burton / Depp pairing, interesting, off center, humorous, Good.

Is you like Dark Shadows ( and I am an Original Fan )
or you just like Burton / Depp Movies, you’ll be happy... I was.

overall... Dark Shadows = 2 Tumbs up !

#37852 - 05/20/12 10:38 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Texas
Nice, though apparently both Dark Shadows & Battleship did not do very well $ wise. Of course it's hard to stop the Avengers.

Anyhow due to delays in Netflix anime, they sent me Despicable Me, and Tangled.

Watched Despicable Me, it was very cute, heartwarming and pretty funny.
If you have not checked it out do so, you won't be disappointed.
BTW there is a sequel coming in 2013, hopefully it's just as good.

Will watch Tangled a bit later, heard lots of good things about it.

Page 27 of 159 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.