Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#48127 - 02/09/13 01:47 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I think I'm in love with Milly Thompson. She's kind, and true, and strong; but where does she hide that gun?

Advertisement
#48128 - 02/09/13 02:41 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I think I'm in love with Milly Thompson. She's kind, and true, and strong; but where does she hide that gun?

Yeah, she's a sweet one... smile
I felt so bad for her, during the "day after" episode when Wolfwood bought it.
frown

#48143 - 02/10/13 02:12 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Shhh. I haven't gotten to the part of the series where Wolfwood is introduced yet. wink

#48148 - 02/10/13 03:08 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
CheechMonger Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku I would probably consider 'most beautiful'. I also like Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi, but wish she wore her hair a bit longer, but that's just me.

#48156 - 02/10/13 10:28 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: CheechMonger]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Aoi is pretty easy on the eyes.

#48160 - 02/10/13 10:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I don't like how close Wolfwood's gotten to my Milly as of late... leanin' on her in the bus. Plus, she all drunked up & started takin' off her clothes in the last episode. That Milly... she's a real handful.

#48177 - 02/11/13 08:24 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Shhh. I haven't gotten to the part of the series where Wolfwood is introduced yet. wink

crazy duh !
*didn't know*

#48193 - 02/11/13 04:51 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I am now getting to that part... and I'm still in love with Milly.

#48194 - 02/11/13 07:39 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
How about who's the most butt ugly female in anime?

My Anime Bluray Collection

#48197 - 02/11/13 11:03 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
LaughingMan Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
Best anime girls, huh?.

Always #1 is........Holo (Spice and Wolf), because she's just the entire package. Personality, looks, ears+tail, petite, and class enough to not provide unnecessary fanservice.

Other favourites include...

Rin Asougi (RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne)
Ami (Sailor Moon)
Hinata (Naruto)

And I feel like Asuna from Sword Art Online is quickly growing too. Small and frail-looking, same hair style/length, and just as cute at times... she's a spitting image if this girl I've started dating XD lol

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.