?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#48083 - 02/08/13 05:49 PM Re: Eva 3 & Black Lagoon 3 [Re: Stefanie]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Stefanie
Yes, Dark Souls occupied a lot of my screen time. wink Also, I got a little frustrated with recent trends in anime not delivering what I wanted, so I focused on watching some backlog titles for a while, then I gave it a rest altogether and focused on other hobbies. I'm still disappointed that so little has changed in the past year, but I'm glad to see that Nozomi has picked up some classic titles (even if they are still subbed DVDs for the most part).

Thanks for the info on Rei Hiroe. I just hope he doesn't wait so long that the interest in Black Lagoon dies on the vine.

Anything ( Anime ) Black Lagoon would be great, so long as it is Dubbed smile

Edited by BWBODDY (02/09/13 11:55 AM)

Advertisement
#48084 - 02/08/13 08:15 PM Re: Eva 3 & Black Lagoon 3 [Re: Stefanie]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Thanks for the info on Rei Hiroe. I just hope he doesn't wait so long that the interest in Black Lagoon dies on the vine.

Like I said, he's going back to the manga starting this month, since he has cleared off his plate. The manga has been on hiatus for almost 3 years now.

#48111 - 02/09/13 11:52 AM Re: Eva 3 & Black Lagoon 3 [Re: joelgundam01]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
The anime is the only BL I care about. Three years with no source material, then it'll probably be another three years, if at all, before they even think about making a third season of anime. Maybe we'll have an English dub by 2020... the same year Eva 4.0 arrives. wink

#48115 - 02/09/13 11:59 AM Re: Eva 3 & Black Lagoon 3 [Re: Stefanie]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
The anime is the only BL I care about. Three years with no source material, then it'll probably be another three years, if at all, before they even think about making a third season of anime. Maybe we'll have an English dub by 2020... the same year Eva 4.0 arrives. wink

*placing Black Lagoon on Re-Watch Shelf* grin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.