Start Shopping! Cart
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#47990 - 02/06/13 11:15 AM Pandora's Tower
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I just got done watching a bunch more vids, reading reviews/comments, and looking at pics of Pandora's Tower; particularly at Gamespot.com. Holy f???ing ??scrackers am I excited! I'm driving to a nearby town ('bout an hour away) today to prereserve it at a GameStop in hopes that if the Limited Edition (released in the UK) comes out here, I'll have a crack at it. Beast flesh eating singers, toad riding oracles, Oricalcos chains, and well realized time management mechanics, oh my; it's PANDORA'S TOWER!

Advertisement
#48162 - 02/10/13 11:13 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm so g?? d??? excited about Pandora's Tower, I don't know what to do with myself. Check this vid.

#48181 - 02/11/13 10:28 AM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: kiku]
PetrifiedJello Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Indiana
Wait. Did someone say they drive to an actual store to reserve games?

The poor internet, it's crying! wink

The vids look okay, but meh... Nintendo and I are no longer friends. It happens.

#48189 - 02/11/13 04:37 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: PetrifiedJello]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I was gonna do it on Amazon, but I thought I'd do it through GameStop. My reasoning was in hopes that IF they release the limited edition they released in the UK, my $25.00 down would gaurantee me the L.E. We'll see.

#48218 - 02/12/13 09:06 AM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: PetrifiedJello]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: PetrifiedJello

The vids look okay, but meh... Nintendo and I are no longer friends. It happens.

For most games I want enough to preorder. Getting it from GameStop is much better then Amazon.

GameStop: Get it at Midnight or 9am > Amazon: Get it at 4pm when UPS shows up

#48226 - 02/12/13 12:10 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: PetrifiedJello]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: PetrifiedJello

If you live in a rural area like I do. It's much easier to pre-order a game at the local GameStop, than ordering it from NewEgg or Amazon. I always have to wait an extra day for UPS/USPS to deliver it compared to GameStop; who will have it available on day one.

Edited by joelgundam01 (02/12/13 12:11 PM)

#48248 - 02/12/13 06:33 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

GameStop often features a gift item with preorders as well.

#48253 - 02/12/13 06:48 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
GameStop often features a gift item with preorders as well.

So does Best Buy and Amazon. That is more the publisher's doing to get people to preorder, so they don't buy used.

#48260 - 02/12/13 07:46 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
I was gonna do it on Amazon, but I thought I'd do it through GameStop. My reasoning was in hopes that IF they release the limited edition they released in the UK, my $25.00 down would gaurantee me the L.E. We'll see.

Totally skipped this eariler, but if your GameStop gets the LE, you have to preorder that version. With a nich title like Pandora's Tower they will more then likely just order enough to give to the people who preordered the LE. I know that happened at my GameStop with the newest Silent Hill. I went to pick up NG3 that day and the guy before me had only ordered the standard edition thinking he ordered the LE/CE. Needless to say he stormed off pretty pissed as they also didn't have his NG3 CE(UPS hadn't showed up yet with it, as he did preorder it)

Though lucky for me they did have NG3 CE on the Xbox360 which is what I preordered. Felt bad for the girl working that day, as she is pretty nice. I often talk Assassin's Creed with her when she is there when I go.

#48269 - 02/12/13 10:58 PM Re: Pandora's Tower [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

No worries there. I talked to them about it. That's why they had me put down $25.00 instead of the regular $5.00. If a Limited Edition becomes available, I'll be contacted. They said they put a note on my order specifying that as well, so hopefully; I've got my bases covered. I'll check in on them by phone a couple of times before the game's release to stay abreast of the situation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.