Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 621 of 942 < 1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 941 942 >
Topic Options
#47705 - 01/31/13 02:49 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Watched the first disk of Heaven's Lost Property and I love it. I'm going to have to order the second season and movie before the Funimation sale ends.

Advertisement
#47722 - 01/31/13 06:20 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Watching Durarara!!

I've been watching this for the past 2 hours, & I'm on episode 6. I am really enjoying this one, i'm watching this online, which i normally do not do, but for $150, i'd rather not blind buy. If it stays as good as it is, i'm definitely gonna be shelling out for the bluray lunch box set. Shizuo & Izaya are awesome!

Edited by KyleMills (01/31/13 06:21 PM)

#47724 - 01/31/13 06:48 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: KyleMills]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
Watching Durarara!!

I've been watching this for the past 2 hours, & I'm on episode 6. I am really enjoying this one, i'm watching this online, which i normally do not do, but for $150, i'd rather not blind buy. If it stays as good as it is, i'm definitely gonna be shelling out for the bluray lunch box set. Shizuo & Izaya are awesome!

WHAT? You don't want to spend $150-you're loaded aren't you?

#47727 - 01/31/13 07:36 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

You don't have to be loaded to buy anime for $150. It helps, but isn't needed.

#47728 - 01/31/13 07:47 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I've never spent more than $100 on a single release and even that was a 1 shot deal.

#47730 - 01/31/13 08:05 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Nope, i'm not loaded, wish i was! I keep some $ aside for anime, still, i just can't see myself shelling out $150 on a show i haven't watched, pretty sure the most i've spent so far on single anime set is Gurren Lagann, paid $90 for the OOP singles w/ Limited Edition box.

#47742 - 02/01/13 12:19 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
ChaosBlade666 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

just finished

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!

i must say i rly enjoyed this anime :Q

#47744 - 02/01/13 12:30 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
You should be aware BWBoddy that Durrarara was another release from Aniplex of America.
Like Madoka Majica it was released in 3 parts at about $50 each (though they could have easily done two since each release has 9 episodes IIRC).

Also just in case a certain couple from the "sister show" Baccano do show up a couple times, and no they don't sound the same in the dubs...

IMO if the entire show was about Izaya & Shizuo I totally would buy it in a second. They were easily the best part of the show, though Celty herself was very attractive in a headless sorta way...
I did watch it on Adult Swim when it was running, so I know what happens.
Unlike Baccano I don't think it would need multiple views to figure out what's going on.

#47755 - 02/01/13 03:26 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Originally Posted By: EricDent
You should be aware BWBoddy that Durrarara was another release from Aniplex of America.
Like Madoka Majica it was released in 3 parts at about $50 each (though they could have easily done two since each release has 9 episodes IIRC).

Also just in case a certain couple from the "sister show" Baccano do show up a couple times, and no they don't sound the same in the dubs...

IMO if the entire show was about Izaya & Shizuo I totally would buy it in a second. They were easily the best part of the show, though Celty herself was very attractive in a headless sorta way...
I did watch it on Adult Swim when it was running, so I know what happens.
Unlike Baccano I don't think it would need multiple views to figure out what's going on.

I agree with you on all points, the problem i have with the dvd sets is they could have easily made them 2 sets of 13, instead of 3 of 9 episodes. I'd rather shell out the $150 for the bluray with the awesome packaging & extras.

Shizuo & Izaya are hands down the best part about this show, i wish there more of them, i'm only through episode 8, so i don't know if their screentime is expanded in later episodes. To be quite honest, i find the 2 main characters boring so far.

I am aware Isaac & Miria cameo at some point, they were definitely 2 of the 3 best things about Baccano(the other being Ladd Russo), i also noticed a Darker Than Black poster in the background of episode 7 i believe.

Overall i'm enjoying Durarara a little more than Baccano.

#47756 - 02/01/13 03:40 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Just finished up the first disk of Kashimashi. I wish the dub was better, but that's not stopping me from enjoying it.

Page 621 of 942 < 1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 941 942 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.