Start Shopping! Cart
Page 35 of 82 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 >
Topic Options
#47495 - 01/24/13 10:45 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: Supermutant]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Supermutant
Oh for sure. Characters die. Optimus primes dies in issues 24 (which I got to see linkara review at MAGFest). Comic was very different then the tv show. It worth tracking down TPBs of Marvels US and UK comics.
Yeah, that really blew people away in the (cartoon) movie in theaters. Aw, heck; I almost started crying.

Advertisement
#47502 - 01/24/13 02:33 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Traded in some strategy guides that I no longer needed, along with LEGO Batman 2 for DS (yes I beat it rather quickly).

Got Zak & Wiki game for the Wii. Mostly cause it got a really good score on IGN.
Still have about $14 credit...

Anybody play Lost Magic for the DS?

I also used to have some of the Transformers comics.
Still have several Godzilla comics.

BTW the Yu-Gi-Oh movie is still the 3rd most $ making anime movie in the USA. Of course nothings gonna touch the top 2 which are both Pokemon movies. The Secret of Arrietty was getting close to beating Yu-Gi-Oh, but fizzled out.

#47510 - 01/24/13 09:23 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Also decided to get a used DS game without a box.
It's Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Stardust Accelerator which is the "World Championship" game from 2009.

With the recent selling of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise who knows if it's gonna be around much longer.
There hasn't been a new game since 2011.
If there was one, it should have come out about now.

I noticed that even Wall-Mart is stopping stocking of the card game.
They seem to be clearancing out all the old stuff.
So if your interested you could get some older starters/theme decks at about $7.

#47634 - 01/28/13 10:58 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
oldcharlie55 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: New York
I've been watching a lot of Godzilla films lately so I decided to check Amazon for some titles I don't have in my collection. I ordered:

Godzilla (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus
Godzilla - Tokyo S.O.S.

There are others I don't have but they're either unavailable, crazy expensive, or dub only.

The Criterion Godzilla is a double dip as I already own the Classic Media 2-DVD release but this is supposed to have even better audio & visual quality and a bunch of new extras, and it does have both the original Japanese version and the US version. It also has a commentary track by David Kalat, I will be interested to see (well, hear actually) if a)he yacks as much as he does on the commentary he did for Ghidrah the Three-Headed Monster and b)how his observations differ from those on the commentaries on the Classic Media release (by Steve Ryfle & Ed Godziszewski).

I was also going to pick up the blu-ray of Godzilla vs. Biollante but there is a review on Amazon which states that there was supposed to be a commentary track but they had to leave it off the initial release since they did not get approval in time; supposedly it will be re-released with the commentary later so I'm waiting to see if that happens.

#47689 - 01/30/13 06:39 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Online
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Doctor Who: Shada
Godzilla vs. Biollante Blu-ray
Legend Of Zelda: Hyrula Hysteria
Super Street Fighter Volume 1
Plus some of this weeks comics including Aquaman, Invincible, Batman Beyond, and more.

Ordered:
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 Combo Pack
Nintendo 3ds XL
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Nintendo 3DS
PWG: The Many Adventures Of El Generico, Sold Out Volume 3, Mystery Vortex, DDT4 2013.

Plus recently ordered and got with birthday money:
CZW: Night Of Infamy (2012), Cage Of Death (2012), New Hights
Chikara: All 3 Joshimania shows and all 3 King Of Trios 2012 shows.
Also IWA East and CZW/BJW/WXW triangle tour 2012.

Been wanting to get a 3ds xl for a while. Just haven't had a chance with MAGFest, Christmas, and other stuff. Next pokemon game coming out on 3Ds I knew had to get by the end of the year. Just not a lot comic book store this month and had extra money for it. Target got it 30 bucks off.

Edited by Supermutant (01/30/13 06:40 PM)

#47690 - 01/30/13 07:20 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

^ah nice to see indy wrestling fans out there, wwe has been terrible for a while, tho i havnt been caught up on the roh pwg or chikara lately

#47691 - 01/30/13 07:31 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: Animejr]
Supermutant Online

Originally Posted By: Animejr
^ah nice to see indy wrestling fans out there, wwe has been terrible for a while, tho i havnt been caught up on the roh pwg or chikara lately

You want to see how much I am hate WWE right now? Wrestlemania 29 is going to be about an hour from house and i'm not going. My nephew and dad are going. I'm going to WM thing saturday but for autographs and other stuff. I barley wanted to see Rock/Cena 1 and not looking forward 2.

Almost forget I ordered with gift card I got for my birthday:
Ni No Kuni. Just got wait on making gift card in right with amazon.

Edited by Supermutant (01/30/13 07:58 PM)

#47695 - 01/30/13 10:36 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: Supermutant]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Plus some of this weeks comics including Aquaman, Invincible, Batman Beyond, and more.

Ordered:
Nintendo 3ds XL
PWG: The Many Adventures Of El Generico, Sold Out Volume 3, Mystery Vortex, DDT4 2013.

Been wanting to get a 3ds xl for a while. Just haven't had a chance with MAGFest, Christmas, and other stuff. Next pokemon game coming out on 3Ds I knew had to get by the end of the year. Just not a lot comic book store this month and had extra money for it. Target got it 30 bucks off.
I've got a DSXL as a backup, just in case my DSi and/or DS Lite break down. It's massive! I kinda wanna bust it out anyway, but I've been too busy playing Last Story on the Wii. I'm itchin' to hear what you think abbout the Hyrule Historia.

#47702 - 01/31/13 12:22 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Online

Originally Posted By: kiku

Ordered:
Nintendo 3ds XL

I've got a DSXL as a backup, just in case my DSi and/or DS Lite break down. It's massive! I kinda wanna bust it out anyway, but I've been too busy playing Last Story on the Wii. I'm itchin' to hear what you think abbout the Hyrule Historia.

Another thing was just starting save money for Anime Next after this. Was last chance till june and was either this or catch up on funimation came out and pre orders with sale going. Said screw just not have to worry about it and now I can pre order pokemon games too.
I haven't had a chance to look at Hyrule Historia. I was zelda back in the day from NES and was hard to pass on. Especially with exclusive manga included.

#47709 - 01/31/13 09:15 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I have the Japanese version of Hyrule Historia as I thought NOA would never let such a thing come out over here. It is very nice and of course the big thing about it is it reveals the infamous Zelda timeline. Which now has 3 splits which are commonly known as the Adult, Child and "What If" lines. The "What If" line caused quite the uproar for Zelda timeline fans as they never saw such a thing coming.

Page 35 of 82 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.